A Once in Lifetime Adventure in Walt's Wonderful World-lots of pics-COMPLETE

Hi Melanie! You are creating some very cute pages! I just cannot seem to find a Kermit sticker in my local strapbook stores. I really like the one you have.

At the Studios, did you see the "no lookie-loos allowed" picture on the door of the theater? Very cute sign with Mickey looking through a hole over a fence.

Love your scrapbook pages, Melanie! Since we "went" on the trip with you, it's extra fun to see the pics scrapped!

Hi Melanie! You are creating some very cute pages! I just cannot seem to find a Kermit sticker in my local strapbook stores. I really like the one you have.

At the Studios, did you see the "no lookie-loos allowed" picture on the door of the theater? Very cute sign with Mickey looking through a hole over a fence.
Thanks Laura!! I did not see that sign. Was it on the inside? I hope you find a Kermit. I think I got that and the other small round Muppets stickers at Hobby Lobby.
Love your scrapbook pages, Melanie! Since we "went" on the trip with you, it's extra fun to see the pics scrapped!

Thanks Tammie! I am glad you guys like seeing them. Scrapbooking is one of my favorite escapes from the real world.

Girl you weren't kidding about getting your scrapbooking on! :rotfl: Those are great! My favorite is the Muppets one. I love Kermit. Awesome job! :goodvibes

Awesome job!! :thumbsup2 When I get back from my trip to WDW, I'm going to send all my pictures to you to make a scrapbook for us! :)

Jennifer48 - Looks like your going on a cruise the week before me!!

Thank you so much! :) Have you ordered from this company before?

I've ordered from them lots of times, they have a great selection of Disney stuff! I always get my order in about a week, never had any problems at all.

Melanie, I totally forgot to tell you, great job on your new pages! You took so many great pictures, I bet you've had a hard time narrowing down which one's to include in your scrapbook!

Thanks Laura!! I did not see that sign. Was it on the inside? I hope you find a Kermit. I think I got that and the other small round Muppets stickers at Hobby Lobby.
QUOTE]

Melanie, I will email you the sign tonight. It was so cute!

SoonerGirl, Thank you for the info. I will order that Kermit sticker!

Girl you weren't kidding about getting your scrapbooking on! :rotfl: Those are great! My favorite is the Muppets one. I love Kermit. Awesome job! :goodvibes
Once I get on a roll watch out. I hope to do some more later in the week or over the weekend. Once I start I like to get it finished.

Awesome job!! :thumbsup2 When I get back from my trip to WDW, I'm going to send all my pictures to you to make a scrapbook for us! :)

Jennifer48 - Looks like your going on a cruise the week before me!!
Jenny.....my sis-in-law thinks I should start a business!!!!

I've ordered from them lots of times, they have a great selection of Disney stuff! I always get my order in about a week, never had any problems at all.

Melanie, I totally forgot to tell you, great job on your new pages! You took so many great pictures, I bet you've had a hard time narrowing down which one's to include in your scrapbook!
Thanks. I had a horrible time narrowing down 1500 pics to 300 to put in an album & what to scrapbook. I spent hours uploading pictures & then deciding what to print out. And I am still not sure I got all the best ones.

QUOTE]

Melanie, I will email you the sign tonight. It was so cute!

SoonerGirl, Thank you for the info. I will order that Kermit sticker!
Can't wait to see it. Where was the sign?

:thumbsup2 I'm so excited! I've never been on a Disney cruise!
All you soon to be cruiser------I am jealous :sail:!!!!!!!!! I love cruising with DCL & you will too Jenny. It's the only way to go!

Jenny.....my sis-in-law thinks I should start a business!!!!

All you soon to be cruiser------I am jealous :sail:!!!!!!!!! I love cruising with DCL & you will too Jenny. It's the only way to go!

You should! You're really good at it! And I'd be a customer, definitely! :thumbsup2

As for DCL, so I've heard! :)

Hey Melanie!

Great shadowboxes, WONDERFUL, AMAZING scrapbook pictures (so timely!)! Thank you so much for sharing your trip. It was a really great ride.

:goodvibes

Hey Melanie!

Great shadowboxes, WONDERFUL, AMAZING scrapbook pictures (so timely!)! Thank you so much for sharing your trip. It was a really great ride.

:goodvibes

Awe thanks Melissa. I really enjoyed sharing my trip with you guys.

Here are some new pages............enjoy.
The Grand Californian
000_0128.jpg

000_0129.jpg

Welcome dinner
000_0130.jpg

Haunted Mansion Holiday
000_0131.jpg

Magic Kingdom early entry
000_0132.jpg

000_0133.jpg

Breakfast with Minnie & Friends
000_0134.jpg

Big Thunder Ranch
000_0135.jpg

Behind the scenes tour
000_0136.jpg

Walt's apt
000_0137.jpg

I love that you put "Sandy Claws" on that page :) That's it, I'm definitely sending you all my Disney stuff when I get back so you can scrapbook it! ;)

GC looks beautiful. I hope I get out there one day!

Hey Melanie!

Great pages! I got over 200 pics printed for my scrapbook. Tonight I am going to start. I am going to email pics to you, Debbie, and Sakina. :cool1:

A

I love that you put "Sandy Claws" on that page :) That's it, I'm definitely sending you all my Disney stuff when I get back so you can scrapbook it! ;)

GC looks beautiful. I hope I get out there one day!
The Grand is beautiful! Thanks for the compliments on my pages!! I really love scrapbooking!! I really like the way the Haunted Mansion Holiday page turned out!! Maybe I really should start a business!
Hey Melanie!

Great pages! I got over 200 pics printed for my scrapbook. Tonight I am going to start. I am going to email pics to you, Debbie, and Sakina. :cool1:

A

Can't wait to see your pages Andrea!!

As always, awesome job!

I love the Disneyland paper with the drawing on it. Did you make that or did it come like that? Almost looks like a chalk drawing! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter