A Pink Pixie Princess - Complete!

My go-to- iced latte is gold ol' vanilla. OR - iced Caramel macchiato (if I have a free drink reward). OMG. :faint:
Vanilla is my go-to hot latte. And my second favorite iced.

I can't stand the skinny syrups ... but I also can't drink diet soda. I don't generally like artificial sugar. Which is part of why I generally just get plain coffee and lattes are only a treat for me.
And I drink nonfat milk in everything. But I also grew up on nonfat milk, so anything else tastes weird to me.

The skinny syrups don't bother me (I also love diet coke... I'm probably going to die from fake sugar), but I actually prefer the skim milk in my hot lattes, the full fat of whole milk is too much for me. I don't mind the full fat milk in iced drinks though and find iced coffee is usually better with it. I'm quite the complicated coffee connoisseur!
Ooooooh. I CANNOT do diet pop!! I CANT do skim milk in the lattes though.
Vanilla is my go-to hot latte. And my second favorite iced.

I can't stand the skinny syrups ... but I also can't drink diet soda. I don't generally like artificial sugar. Which is part of why I generally just get plain coffee and lattes are only a treat for me.
And I drink nonfat milk in everything. But I also grew up on nonfat milk, so anything else tastes weird to me.
Yeah, me neither. I may just mostly stick to regular nonfat lattes with the flavored ones as treats (when I have the free rewards available...which is more often than I should). ::yes::

With my low-carb diet, I've made myself get used to diet soda. I find Coke Zero is tolerable, but even with that I limit my intake. I don't use any syrups in my Starbucks though. Just straight latte with heavy whipping cream. Part of my low carb/high fat diet. Breaking myself of sugar in my coffee was absolutely the hardest part of going low-carb. :(

With my low-carb diet, I've made myself get used to diet soda. I find Coke Zero is tolerable, but even with that I limit my intake. I don't use any syrups in my Starbucks though. Just straight latte with heavy whipping cream. Part of my low carb/high fat diet. Breaking myself of sugar in my coffee was absolutely the hardest part of going low-carb. :(
:hug: But you are doing such a great job!!

Axing the sugar in my coffee wasn't as hard as I expected it to be...I think I'd have a harder time giving up dessert or something. :eek:

The ice coconut cold brew thingy is really good! The sweet cream cold brew is good but not as good.
My fave is either the hazlenut or the caramel iced machiatto. Because I like milk in my coffee apparently.

For hot coffee it's the holiday flavors ALL THE WAY!

PS Awesome job running so many miles and OMG TINK IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ice coconut cold brew thingy is really good! The sweet cream cold brew is good but not as good.
Hmm, I may need to try the coconut one! My vanilla sweet cream cold brew was not as good this morning, they put WAY too much syrup in it. I was so sad. :sad:
My fave is either the hazlenut or the caramel iced machiatto. Because I like milk in my coffee apparently.
I really do think the iced caramel macchiato is my favorite but I feel soooo guilty drinking it...
For hot coffee it's the holiday flavors ALL THE WAY!
OMG I TAKE THAT BACK!! Gingerbread latte all the way! 100% my favorite Starbucks beverage. :lovestruc
PS Awesome job running so many miles
Thank you!...
and OMG TINK IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...AHHHH OMG!!! :tinker::tinker::tinker:

Looks like a great peak week! Starbucks is such a great motivator, right?! Oh the rose purse...I'm not sure what i love more, the purse or mermaid capris!!

So brief surfacing from lurkerdom. Sounds like Disneyland has the personalized ornaments at the new castle holiday shop per the Disneyland edition this week. Thought of you when I heard that. And thanks for the motivation your and everyone else here's journal provides

So update on yesterday's Starbucks conversation... Frappuccino Happy Hour (1/2 price fraps 3-6pm) is May 5-14. Are you a frappuccino drinker? I feel like that would be a delicious treat in the California sunshine. :)

I'm helping spread the countdown love today. So I'm catching up on day 13 & 12 until the Tink half!!
number_13_coffee_mug-r4797de69d0d543c89552920ddd7b7c1b_x7jgr_8byvr_324.jpg

And
61Pz1xUJnIL._SY355_.jpg

Looks like a great peak week! Starbucks is such a great motivator, right?! Oh the rose purse...I'm not sure what i love more, the purse or mermaid capris!!
Hey, no one said you had to choose a favorite between the capris and the purse. ::yes::
So brief surfacing from lurkerdom. Sounds like Disneyland has the personalized ornaments at the new castle holiday shop per the Disneyland edition this week. Thought of you when I heard that. And thanks for the motivation your and everyone else here's journal provides
Ooooh. Thank you for telling me this!! :yay: And thanks for popping out of lurkdom! :wave:
So update on yesterday's Starbucks conversation... Frappuccino Happy Hour (1/2 price fraps 3-6pm) is May 5-14. Are you a frappuccino drinker? I feel like that would be a delicious treat in the California sunshine. :)
...sometimes. Mostly I reserve frappuccinos for after races (because they are like 23489734895734897598 calories)...I have maybe 2-3 per year. Soooo if this offer is a thing in Disneyland I will 100% take advantage. I love me a good caramel frap. Thanks!!
I'm helping spread the countdown love today. So I'm catching up on day 13 & 12 until the Tink half!!
number_13_coffee_mug-r4797de69d0d543c89552920ddd7b7c1b_x7jgr_8byvr_324.jpg

And
61Pz1xUJnIL._SY355_.jpg
IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTDOWN EVER! I am moved to tears :sad: Thank you!!

I am loving all of these countdowns...although I have some serious envy, for all of you that get to do multiple Disney races a year.

I am loving all of these countdowns...although I have some serious envy, for all of you that get to do multiple Disney races a year.
It's been fun but will not be the norm for me going forward, believe me! I'm ready for some non-running vacations (i.e. - vacations that are actually vacations). :faint:

:cool1: Way to get that 12 miler done! Hope you are enjoying your taper!

So I started using Tailwind about 2 years ago and it has worked out great for me! Other electrolyte drinks upset my stomach but the Tailwind has been fine. I mix it up half strength (only one scoop per bottle) as my GI tract didn't like the 2 scoops. So I'm a big Tailwind fan!

EEEEEEEEK
:cool1: Way to get that 12 miler done! Hope you are enjoying your taper!

So I started using Tailwind about 2 years ago and it has worked out great for me! Other electrolyte drinks upset my stomach but the Tailwind has been fine. I mix it up half strength (only one scoop per bottle) as my GI tract didn't like the 2 scoops. So I'm a big Tailwind fan!
Thanks! I am!! :yay:

I have only tried the Tailwind a couple of times but I do like it! :)

It's been fun but will not be the norm for me going forward, believe me! I'm ready for some non-running vacations (i.e. - vacations that are actually vacations). :faint:

Not to overlook your big Tink weekend, but what's next for vacations? We are always looking for ideas! Still planning Disney trips or branching outside of that? Are you thinking your next rD will be 2023 marathon? I'd love to do another rD event, but again, it's hard when there are so many places to go and DH isn't a runner. Too many choices!!
(PS- you don't have to answer any of these if you don't want!)

Not to overlook your big Tink weekend, but what's next for vacations? We are always looking for ideas! Still planning Disney trips or branching outside of that? Are you thinking your next rD will be 2023 marathon? I'd love to do another rD event, but again, it's hard when there are so many places to go and DH isn't a runner. Too many choices!!
(PS- you don't have to answer any of these if you don't want!)
No clue. We're kicking around a Food & Wine trip sometime in the fall but we don't have anything set in stone!

No clue. We're kicking around a Food & Wine trip sometime in the fall but we don't have anything set in stone!

I did my ADRs for Food n Wine trip this morning and it felt weird leaving so many holes in my schedule until I remembered that those are the times I'm gonna gorge myself on food booth treats!

And BTW
ls.jpg

I did my ADRs for Food n Wine trip this morning and it felt weird leaving so many holes in my schedule until I remembered that those are the times I'm gonna gorge myself on food booth treats!

And BTW
ls.jpg
That sounds like excellent Food & Wine trip planning. ::yes:: Gotta take advantage of those booths!

Speaking of coffee, check out the phone case I just ordered (which sadly will not make it to me in time to come to Disneyland :sad:). It is perfection.
3811600_iphone6s__color_rose-gold_297604.png.560x560.jpg

https://www.casetify.com/product/Rd...e6s/classic-grip-case?color=rose-gold#/297604

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter