A place to post your Kudos 10/27

MaumeeMom

DIS Veteran
I've been reading all the posts by people who are really frustrated trying to book ADRs today and noticed that those who get through generally have positive things to say about the CMs that have helped them.

I thought it would be nice to post a thank you here if you had a helpful CM. After a day like today it might be nice for them to know that they are appreciated.

I'll start:

Olympia helped me today around 10:30 this morning and she was great! Thanks, Olympia!

-MM

I had Rupert at about 11:30. He was great and told me that I need to get my Birthday button when I check in and to wear it the entire time I was there.. He said that everyone will make a big deal out of it and somthing magical may even happen. He also noted my birthday on all my ADR's. He was the best CM I have ever had with dining reservations especially for today when I imaging they are all super stressed.

I had 3 CMs to specifically give kudos to. (Also wrote Guest Relations a nice letter on all 3).

In order of appearance:
Nicole - The 2nd CM I spoke with. I got her when her system was actually up. I could tell she was frazzled, but she was still excellent. We got through adding Le Cellier and Sci-Fi into the cart and then the system melted down (again). She was so apologetic and kind about it and kept trying to no avail. She was a pleasure to deal with even if the system wasn't playing nice.

Dawn - The 3rd one I spoke with. I only spoke with her for a couple minutes (if that) as the system was in total meltdown mode, but she was extra nice about it and it really showed that she wanted to help but couldn't

Beatrice - The 4th (and last) CM I dealt with today. She was astounding. Seriously, and not only because I finally got to make my ADRs through her. She was delightful to have on the phone and really eased my mind about things. She worked her tail off getting through my 12 ADRs, saving after every few to not lose them. Most importantly, she was just plain fun on the phone. Joking around about the system issues of the day all while working on her own system to make sure my stuff went through.

A big thumbs up to those 3, as well as all the CMs who have done the same without being recognized today and every day!

Oh shoot, well I wish I would have asked my CM her name..

Well if you are reading perhaps you will remember the conversation we had while we waited on the very slow and strange computer system. We were celebrating the end of Christmas because my DH works retail. You lived in Kansas City for a while and reminded me that it is better cold wise here than in Michigan!

You worked hard and were patient with me and didn't roll your eyes too much when I asked you to do Biergarten when we both know that I could just about call the day before for that one!

Congrats to my CM and all the CM's who made it through today!

I talked with two CMs while trying to make reservations for late February today, and they were both great. The first one whose name escapes me unfortunately couldn't help at around 1 PM today - the system was down and she asked that I try to call back later and was very courteous.

The second CM, Jeannie, was great. I'm not sure of the exact spelling, but pronounced like genie, as in genie-in-a-bottle, and she made some magic happen!

I had 8 reservations to make, and we got through the first 4 and the system crashed. She was very apologetic and tried to retrieve my reservations to no avail, so we had to start over. Luckily the system was more cooperative this time, and after a painless half an hour every booking was made for the exact dates and almost exact times I wanted!

Thanks, Jeannie/Genie! :)

I had 3 very unhappy/unfriendly CM until I found gold!

Gillian saved MY day! She was ever so helpful and knowledgeable - unbelieveable! And that after that day, they must have had! With people calling in all day and Disney's "fantastic" system crashing all over the place! :lmao:

I have spoken to 3 lovely CMs in the last few weeks, of course don't have their names. I will think better of it next time. Usually, I get someone with a completely flat affect, with wrong information, or trying to sell me a hard ticket event. Kudos to the ladies I spoke to recently for their good wishes and infectious enthusiasm. And doesn't it make such a difference when they wish you a magical day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter