A plea for patience

OK.. YOU ARE ALL STARTING TO SCARE ME... I feel like I have to play Mom here.. Now everyone behave or I am telling CC on you...
Everyone in their rooms now.. no TV.. no computer.. you are all grounded.. Just Behave..

Originally posted by Pumbaa_
The collective age (and IQ) has just bottomed out!:earseek:

I take exceptionto that.

DaveH our honor has been challenged!

We have not yet begun to be juvenile!

I think I'm going to be sick!"

Some body roll the windows down quick...

To late.....

Sorry couldn't resist. I'll go to my room now, Mom. But please, oh please, oh please, can I keep the computer, Pleeeaaassseeee!!!

Originally posted by Mackey Mouse
OK.. YOU ARE ALL STARTING TO SCARE ME... I feel like I have to play Mom here.. Now everyone behave or I am telling CC on you...

Marsha you should ROTFLMBO!!!

My puter is in my room. So there.

Originally posted by Mackey Mouse
Everyone in their rooms now.. no TV.. no computer.. you are all grounded.. Just Behave..

Just behave? Isn't that how all this started?????:p :p :p

Go ahead, tell CC - She's not home yet :p :p :p :p :p

Y'all realize, when CC does get home, we will ALL be grounded! Zurg started it!

Ya know Marsha, you could always be bad with us. It's an awful lotta fun, come on give it a try!

Marsha this is much better than us asking our questions at you guys alot more than we do now.

Are we there yet?

All I have to say is that you all have COOTIES!!!!!

Yuck....

Oh and

Barb and Zurg sitting in a tree....

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I cannot be bad with you guys.. I have to set an example...I would never be bad in the written word on a board I moderate..no can do... but at DisCon.. now that is a different story.

Hmmm... Jellyrolls anyone..Sweet Caroline...you all know the rest..I had laryngitis the next day and was late for breakfast.. what a headache...

Now everyone.. eyes to the front, keep your hands to yourself.. or I will do my little pinch under your arm to make you behave.. Ask my daughters about that one.. as they were yelling, you are hurting me. you are pinching me.. LOL..

OUCH!!
Marsha pinched me! Hey Cathy, Marsha is causing trouble!:p :p :p
Even trying to stay out of trouble you get in trouble! :p

Anybody who is listening......Is anybody out there?

Marsha is picking on us.... Make her stop

I was just sitting here being good and she is trying to get me into trouble.

Any news, any news huh huh enquiring minds want to know. :p

Tell us please oh please oh please. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I think it is working kids, they will have to break sooner or later and tell us something, anything.

Originally posted by tammyh-oregon

I was just sitting here being good and she is trying to get me into trouble.

ROFLMBO! Tammy is trying to be good! In the same post where she is shamelessly begging for a tidbit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter