• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A question for the Krispy Kreme experts!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We are staying on 192 in Kissimmee for a few days before we move to the Wilderness Lodge. Our hotel is the Ramada Eastgate, which looks like it is located on 192 between I-4 and 535. I think it is just across from "Water Mania".

Where is the closest Krispy Kreme shop and how do we get there?

Also, I have heard that you need to try them when they are hot. Is there a best time of day to get the hot ones? Would we have to go very early in the morning??? Like what time??

Any advice is appreciated. We don't have any Krispy Kreme shops around here and we are looking forward to trying them!!

I am not an expert but here is the address for the shop:
5318 W. IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY KISSIMMEE 407-390-8133

I do however make it a point to hit KK whenever I can. You NEED to get them right off the line. They are hot, fresh and melt in your mouth. They make them all day long, so you don't need to go at a specific time. They have a HOT sign out front that they light up whenever they are making doughnuts, which at our store is almost all the time.

One other tip is to put them in the microwave for about 10 seconds if they are cold. It makes them taste as if they just came off the line.

Enjoy!

Forrest

Hot light is usually on 6:00a to 11:00a and in late afternoon to early evening. The KK is on 192 very close to where you're staying (put the address for KK and your motel in www.mapquest.com and you can get an exact distance), I think less than a mile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter