A Season's Greeting

Daddio

DIS Veteran
2017ChristmasParty.jpg

It's the time of year when we gather to celebrate and reflect on how lucky we are to be surrounded by like people and groups.

Last night was our annual Christmas party and I have to thank many of you on the DIS for your encouragement, patronage and loyalty. Through your support we continue to grow and flourish.
From my team and me to you and yours, "all the best for the Season and the coming New Year.

~ David

Been a pleasure to deal with your company on several occasions. Also had a WDW newbie come with us last month, and she rented points through you for her stay at AKL. All around great experiences with David’s each and every time. How kind of you to share this holiday wish and looks like a great group and fun party. Enjoy your holiday season as well!

It was a pleasure to deal with your company. I had no idea you had so many employees. I am happy you are doing well providing a great service
Happy holidays
Kerri

I've used your service a half dozen times now and never had any hiccups. Your employees are well trained to answer questions. Happy Holidays to all of you.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to post your kind comments.

~ David

Wishing you and your team a very Merry Christmas!!!
I had the pleasure of working with your team for the first time just a few months ago. The process couldn't have gone any better. Your team was excellent to work with. I will definitely be using your services in the future.

Now, if you would only hire telecommuters from the USA!!! :thumbsup2:)

We have been members since 2006, used our points for many trips and cruises. Just this year used your service to rent our points to pay for a cruise a year from now. Great experience, wonderful service and so glad it is available and I took the leap of faith and tried it. Don't know what took me so long, so happy holidays to all of your, and thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter