A second college program

killabee_1993

WDWCP Alumni
Hey everybody! I am a former CP from the Spring 2004 program. I had the best time and really want to do another college program this coming spring. I interview on November 1st, and I was wondering if anybody on here has done more than one program? And how that works, are your chances of getting in, super good? Do they mind you doing more than one regular program? I have considering doing a professional internship, but I would like to do another regular CP before I decide to do the professional. Any help or answers would be greatly appreciated. I am new to this site, but it seems like a really cool place to connect with other CP's or former CP's. Peace

I haven't done more then 1 CP (yet) but when I was in Disney there was someone doing Traditions (I think) that had done 4- 2 regular and 2 PIs. I'm pretty sure it's ok to do more then 1.

A campus rep at my presentation has been 3 times. Im sure its fine as long as your university says its ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter