A thousand thank yous to julia&nicks mom, KMH1,ladylucca and Midnite

ILuvTinkerbelle

Mommy the Magic Maker
Thank you just does not seem to cover it!! You guys are so wonderful, giving and awesome! You all have such amazing talent and I am forever grateful to the 3 of you for making this trip so special! I am making all of our shirts this weekend and will post pics ASAP!!! Again I cannot thank you enough for your time, talent and generosity!:worship: :love:

Ok I feel like I have the plague! 22 views and NOTHING? :confused3 Please don't hate me because I have a design addiction! :guilty:

You're weclome. Hope you have a great trip!

ILuvTinkerbelle -- What a perfect time of year to say thanks to all the wonderful people who have learned how to design like pros. I have gone back and looked at a few of the first designs and am amazed at how professional everyone's work looks now. BRAVO to all of you, and thanks a million.

I know they are all so talented! I feel bad everytime I ask for another design! I would really like to learn to do this. Not only so I would not have to bug anyone but also so I could help spread the Disney magic as well. I am just in awe of all the ppl who make these designs, not just the ppl who have helped me!

bump because I don't know if all these wonderful ppl got my thank you! I just made the shirts tonight and they are awesome! The boys are out of their mind excited! I will post pictures when we get home!

You are so welcome! We want pictures!!!!!! :wave:

Oh I am DEFINETLY going to post them. The boys are SO excited with them. And I even ended up making one of my own with a coloring page that I just printed on the transfer paper and then reprinted the wording out. Thanks a million again, you made this trip extra special! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter