A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

That is one expensive Mickey!! :eek:

The picture of the flowers and carousel is a beautiful shot.

I have told Jill I am ordering something form Wolfgang Puck Express this time. I'm not turning my back on Earl, but I am making a new friend to enjoy, too. We'll probably get a little of both and share among us.

I know what you mean. It's a very difficult decision for us now too that we have tried both. This sounds like a good plan. May I suggest the Chinios Chicken Salad? It's very tasty.

I hope I can find that Donald Jibbitz for Baylor.....it would look great on his University of Kansas crocs...

The Last picture of DTD...oh no! How sad your trip is coming to an end, but as LL said at least we know you are going back very very soon and will have even more pictures to post for us YAY!!!!!

Really love Goofy's probably my most favorite DTD store can't wait to get in there and use a few of my snack credits!

Awww I hate the end of the trip :guilty:

But loveeee all the yummy treats at Goofys! I should have known that Mickey head was going to give you the heeby geebies! :laughing:

OMG poor Mickey! I hated those stupid balloons you were talking about too! :scared: Must they do that to us claustrophobic people?! :rolleyes:

Great DTD trip. Declan loved the jibbitz. He picke dout 2 that he's like when we get there.

They had tons of them to choose from!

Oh sad. The last picture from DTD. Sniff.

Good thing you have another trip to go on in a few short days! ;)

I'm about to wrap it up, but I am happy that a new trip will begin.

Although you guys may be getting sick of seeing us!

What a bummer... to see that last pic from DTD!!

Yeah, but there will be first day pictures coming pretty soon, and those are always fun! :)

Bye DTD...I had one of those $9 apples-got three snacks out of it! Yummy! Yay for a cute shirt for Jarvis.

I'd love to have an apple, but when I think about nine bucks, I go :scared1:!
We will try one eventually, I am sure.

I'm gonna guess Stitch and Pluto.

I was gonna be funny :laughing:and say Ariel and Cinderella, but then I figured Declan might kick me with his Crocs...and that wouldn't be funny at all!!! Ouch! :eek:

Not the last DtD picture!!! :eek:

Yep, and in a little bit, we've gotta go bye-bye for good.

That is one expensive Mickey!! :eek:

The picture of the flowers and carousel is a beautiful shot.

I know what you mean. It's a very difficult decision for us now too that we have tried both. This sounds like a good plan. May I suggest the Chinios Chicken Salad? It's very tasty.

It is rather pricey, but it would be cute for a party, I guess.

I am a fan of chicken salad, so I very well might try that! :thumbsup2

I hope I can find that Donald Jibbitz for Baylor.....it would look great on his University of Kansas crocs...

I bet Donald is a favorite! :donald:
Such a lovable old grump!

The Last picture of DTD...oh no! How sad your trip is coming to an end, but as LL said at least we know you are going back very very soon and will have even more pictures to post for us YAY!!!!!

Really love Goofy's probably my most favorite DTD store can't wait to get in there and use a few of my snack credits!

This time we're going to do some video, too, so I hope that turns out to be fun for all of us to watch later.

Awww I hate the end of the trip :guilty:

But loveeee all the yummy treats at Goofys! I should have known that Mickey head was going to give you the heeby geebies!

I know. It has been fun, but now it is going to be time for an even 'funner' one!

Yeah, see, you're learning! :laughing:

OMG poor Mickey! I hated those stupid balloons you were talking about too! :scared: Must they do that to us claustrophobic people?! :rolleyes:

You and me, friend...one day we will go to Disney World with our hammers and scissors and free all of the characters trapped in snowglobes and balloons and underneath wrappers!!! ::yes::

I love DTD!!!! Man, that was one expensive Mickey!!! lol!!!

You guys don't have too much longer!!!!!

It was time to call it a day and head back to Pop.

Apparently, the first thing we did was eat.

disney3-18-09MK493.jpg

I thought about beef and broccoli.

disney3-18-09MK494.jpg

disney3-18-09MK495.jpg

This is what we got. Mine is on the left and hers is on the right.

disney3-18-09MK496.jpg

After lunch, we just walked around the resort so that Kay could see all the things she hadn't seen all week. She pretty much went from the room to Classic Hall to the bus stop the whole time.

disney3-18-09MK497.jpg

disney3-18-09MK498.jpg

I took this one for reference.
The weather was so comfortable.

disney3-18-09MK499.jpg

These are the steps that Brooklynn played on a lot last summer.

disney3-18-09MK500.jpg

Walking around.

disney3-18-09MK501.jpg

disney3-18-09MK502.jpg

disney3-18-09MK503.jpg

disney3-18-09MK504.jpg

Will we ever get to stay here?

disney3-18-09MK505.jpg

I'm really liking the idea of family suites and the old classic Disney movies as the themes.

disney3-18-09MK506.jpg

disney3-18-09MK507.jpg

disney3-18-09MK508.jpg

This will be where we spend our first hour at Pop on the 25th, most likely.

disney3-18-09MK509.jpg

Right there at that very table, if it's available.

Kay had her picture made in front of the Mickey phone so they could really understand how big it is.

disney3-18-09MK511.jpg

Some leftover St. Patty's decor.

disney3-18-09MK512.jpg

A reminder that there was still an outside world, and we would be thrust back into it shortly.

disney3-18-09MK513.jpg

I'm right there with you MeMom. I really hope they do the other half of Pop into the classic Disney movies. That would be like a dream come true for me! I really hope it happens. :cloud9:

I'm sad that it was the last stroll around Pop. I enjoyed seeing Pop again. I've been going though our trip pictures and am going to try to update our TR (if I have any readers left?) tomorrow!! I've been slacking...but with good reason! We had a big birthday party this weekend! :) I did put birthday party pictures up on the blog if you are interested!

A preview:
IMG_0916.jpg

Congratulations on finishing the spring report before your next trip begins. I knew you could do it.

I love the last pictures of Pop, and can't wait until I get there in September. I hope they will finish Pop someday, I would love to stay in the 20's or the 40's.

The pictures of Pop are bringing back memories of our trip. We went up and down those green yo-yo stairs many times. We stayed in Building 4!

You and me, friend...one day we will go to Disney World with our hammers and scissors and free all of the characters trapped in snowglobes and balloons and underneath wrappers!!! ::yes::

:laughing: I can see us now...carrying our hammers and scissors in our bag and then we'll be sneaky and hurry and free them when no one's looking then sneak away so no one knew it was us! :rotfl2:

:laughing: I can see us now...carrying our hammers and scissors in our bag and then we'll be sneaky and hurry and free them when no one's looking then sneak away so no one knew it was us! :rotfl2:

I'll try to put back a few dollars so I can come down and bail y'all out of Mickey Jail........:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter