A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

Brooklynnsmommy - when you are talking to them tell them to ride TOT or EE for me. :lmao:

Hope you and your Princesses are doing well.

I will relay the message. I know they will do ToT, but I'm not sure abot EE since Kay has a bad back.

Live Update -

They are on a plane! I know not a really exciting update. Their plane just took off from Nashville so they should be landing in about an hour and 45 minutes.

I'm here!!! Well, really I am sitting at my desk at work wondering how to keep 85 middle schoolers engaged all day, and then, I have a faculty meeting to sit through. However, I am super excited to think that around 10:00 MeMom will be on her ME bus!!! :banana:

Woo hoo!! Memom should be flying over Florida now. I am glad you'll walking around in sunny Orlando very soon. You deserve this break. I know it'll be different, greeting memories at every corner, but I still think it will be a great trip. Enjoy!

i bet memom was flying over my house just as i was waking up this morning. hi, memom! :wave2:

i so wish i could go all day with 2 hours of sleep!:laughing:

Awwww, I bet they are enjoying the nice, Florida weather right now!!!

Have fun MeMom!!!!:goodvibes

I was thinking of you this morning while I was getting around. Memom was on the plane to disney!

I'm in! I was away from disboards for awhile and was so excited to come back and see that you guys have a new TR going! Now I'm gonna go finish reading your last report. (I have a lot of catching up to do!) I can't wait for the updates! :banana:

Waiting for updates.:surfweb: Tell MeMom when I went out to get the paper this morning a plane flew over and I waved just in case it was her plane flying over Atlanta.

I'm in too!

Have a great time MeMom!

Thanks for the updates Jill!!

I'm in, hopefully the weather in Orlando is the same as it is here! It's a beautiful day!

How exciting - they are already there! I bet they are so tired (especially MeMom) but having a blast in HS this afternoon. I hope they have a wonderful time - they definitely deserve this trip!

Update:

I talked to MeMom on my lunch break. She was standing next to R2D2 in the line at Star Tours. They had checked in at Pop and grabbed food at Everything Pop. They got fastpasses to ToT as soon as they arrived and they aren't until 7:40 tonight. Mom was kinda of bummed about the late time because she had planned to go to Downtwn Disney tonight, so that is putting a slight kink in plans. They are having fun, but she misses Brooklynn.

Update:

I talked to MeMom on my lunch break. She was standing next to R2D2 in the line at Star Tours. They had checked in at Pop and grabbed food at Everything Pop. They got fastpasses to ToT as soon as they arrived and they aren't until 7:40 tonight. Mom was kinda of bummed about the late time because she had planned to go to Downtwn Disney tonight, so that is putting a slight kink in plans. They are having fun, but she misses Brooklynn.

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

another friend of mine is there right now (princessjv on the boards) and she posted a picture on facebook of the fastpass line for RnRC and it was CRAZY!!!!!! i hope the crowds die down a little as the week goes.

Update:

Glad to hear she is still having fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter