A Wigdout trip report, DISmeets, Flashing Jelly Rings and Manpris, Oh MY!

It wasnt booting me, just going REALLY SLOW. It was starting to agrovate me. :headache: I finally gave up. I have them all edited, just wanted to go back threw them and make sure I have done all I wanted to do. :idea:

Ring! Riiiiing!

Is 4:40 any better? ;)

I've got to get to the grocery store before I go to work, so I can't talk long. :)

MeMom, I don't think that my phone knows how to ring before 6:00 am and that is only for snow days.......
of which we had none last year:sad2:
It wasnt booting me, just going REALLY SLOW. It was starting to agrovate me. :headache: I finally gave up. I have them all edited, just wanted to go back threw them and make sure I have done all I wanted to do. :idea:
I need to get started on that, and update the trip report but first things first, I'm babysitting this afternoon!:cloud9:
Hi there, can I join in?? :goodvibes I can't wait to read all about your 2 week trip!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! So glad you came to see us! :cheer2:

She is a busy, busy girl.....
I'm afraid with her runny little nose she is not going to nap for me at all this afternoon........
For the time being she is content with the "new" toys at Mimi's house!

She is a busy, busy girl.....
I'm afraid with her runny little nose she is not going to nap for me at all this afternoon........
For the time being she is content with the "new" toys at Mimi's house!

:lmao: It's a whole new world of fun at Mimi's house!

Is she walking yet? Or is she still too young for that? She's almost a year, right?

:lmao: It's a whole new world of fun at Mimi's house!

Is she walking yet? Or is she still too young for that? She's almost a year, right?

She will be a year on August 9, not walking yet but crawling all over, pulling up and cleaning off all of my tables! She is such a little helper. Oh and I don't dare leave her sight!

Hello! :wave: I am de-lurking to say that I am here and can't wait to hear all about your two week trip! 2 weeks! :worship: So jealous. Also so very jealous that you got to meet LL and CP on your trip!

Love the mickey head shirt your hubby is wearing in the first picture. Did you make it?

I bet you go to bed early tonight!
We'll see how late my green light stays on!:goodvibes
I'm here, I'm here and soo excited to read your TR!
I'm glad, I'm glad!! You need to put a link to your trip report in your siggie!
Hello! :wave: I am de-lurking to say that I am here and can't wait to hear all about your two week trip! 2 weeks! :worship: So jealous. Also so very jealous that you got to meet LL and CP on your trip!

Love the mickey head shirt your hubby is wearing in the first picture. Did you make it?
I'm glad you are de-lurking! It was awesome meeting them! We did make those shirts and they were not difficult at all. I managed to get a hole in mine. I might need to get the glue, string and spray paint back out before our trip next summer!

I'm guessing 13 manpris....there can't be that many men wearing them.:eek:

She will be a year on August 9, not walking yet but crawling all over, pulling up and cleaning off all of my tables! She is such a little helper. Oh and I don't dare leave her sight!

What a fun and tiring day I'm sure you had!
Do we get any pictures of that sweet little baby doing some of her tricks?
Did she get new Disney toys from your trip?

I'm guessing 13 manpris....there can't be that many men wearing them.:eek:
Cherie, I have you down for lucky number 13!
oh man we saw like 6 in one day when we were there!
Epcot was the place to be if you were sporting a pair of manpris!
What a fun and tiring day I'm sure you had!
Do we get any pictures of that sweet little baby doing some of her tricks?
Did she get new Disney toys from your trip?
As soon as I get caught up uploading from the trip, the DIS-meet in Oklahoma from which you were born but have no knowledge of I do have some Harper pictures to share. Poor little thing had the snot nose going yesterday but she was such a trooper, she gets the biggest kick out of Uncle Baylor who we call Uncle Funny...........
She did gets lots of Disney stuff, actually made out like a little bandit!

It was a very early morning that awoke us the morning of our departure! 3:30 am to be exact but who doesn't just spring out of bed when you are off to visit the happiest place on earth! We were getting last minute items packed and weighing luggage. I was over the 50 lb limit so we had to adjust!
With packing and shuffling complete we loaded the car and left like thieves in the night..........

I'm always surprised at how busy our little airport is in Wichita when we arrive so early, Marc pulled up and unloaded the luggage on the curb, then went to park the car and take the shuttle back to the terminal. As usual it's up to Baylor and I to get the luggage inside, and as usual Baylor runs off to the restroom........:confused3

We arrived at our gate and saw that we would be sharing the plane with a large group of kids, I have no idea where they were going but I do know that they don't know how to board a plane and stow their carry-ons.:rolleyes1

Before we knew it we were in the air headed for Atlanta, everything was great until the drink cart came around and just passed us by.........

001-12.jpg

002-13.jpg

So I was forced to give the flight attendant "the look" and the situation was quickly rectified.
We arrived in Atlanta with only 30 minutes between flights to had to almost run to the gate.......that is such a huge airport!
We made our flight and it wasn't long until we arrived in Orlando, and boarded Magical Express, it was magical indeed, no lines, no waiting to board the bus.
Here is Baylor trying to make "the face" but was too excited to do it properly.:lmao:

003-9.jpg

Soon we were off to Saratoga Springs where we would spend the next 3 nights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter