A wish for a special little girl! Catherine's Make a Wish trip! May 17th-23rd, 2010

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a great box! The kids just always look so happy! I love to see smiling little faces!

Me too! I get happy just seeing them!

It doesn't take much, but I'm one of those moms who frequently has happy cries. I cannot tell you how many times my eyes have welled up with tears in the last few weeks with these amazing big gives! You ladies have no idea what a difference you make. I am trying to make some surprises for the kids for the trip, I could never do what the Big Give does. You all truly have the most generous hearts. I've never felt so blessed in all my life. When I tell my friends and family about all of this, they are just in awe. :disrocks: :grouphug:

Oooooh! I'm so glad the kids liked their stuff! Especially John! DS8 (Malachi) helped me with the DISign for that one! He'll be so excited to see that John liked it!

He didn't just LIKE it, he LOVED it. And he insisted on wearing it outside to show the boys across the street. Tell Malachi he did a fantastic job. Thank you SO much. The whole package was great. :hug:

Well I have just awed and oohed and boo hood all over the place!! :lovestruc I LOVE the animal print outfits!! Too cute! And the cars items also. Cars is always a big hit around here so I know there was a lot of excitement for you guys too!

I am still amazed at how creative and generous the ladies are! What a special bunch of ladies :goodvibes

And your kids look so happy opening all of their big give items!

Add me to the boo hooer list today too please! I love the dress patterns! They look so good on the girls! Johns tshirt is soo cool!! They got so many great goodies to take on the airplane! :cool1:

Those Big Giver are so awesome! I love the animal print outfits for the girls and love that they are different, but similar! And the shirt for John was really cool! I also love seeing all the pictures and the smiles.

Your trip is getting so close!:goodvibes

Hope you guys have an awesome time!!!

Well I have just awed and oohed and boo hood all over the place!! :lovestruc I LOVE the animal print outfits!! Too cute! And the cars items also. Cars is always a big hit around here so I know there was a lot of excitement for you guys too!

I am still amazed at how creative and generous the ladies are! What a special bunch of ladies :goodvibes

And your kids look so happy opening all of their big give items!

My kids couldn't be more thrilled with all of this. Truly magical. And we haven't even been to Disney yet!

Add me to the boo hooer list today too please! I love the dress patterns! They look so good on the girls! Johns tshirt is soo cool!! They got so many great goodies to take on the airplane! :cool1:

Woo Hoo! They will definitely be able to keep themselves busy with all of this!

Those Big Giver are so awesome! I love the animal print outfits for the girls and love that they are different, but similar! And the shirt for John was really cool! I also love seeing all the pictures and the smiles.

Your trip is getting so close!:goodvibes

Hope you guys have an awesome time!!!

Thank you! Yes...10 days!!! :scared1:

Just found your PTR and read all the way through. Dinner had wait till I was done. Congrats to Carmella on making her First Holy Communion What a wonderful thing to go through. Please post a picture of her in her dress. I know you all are excited and wish it was time to go already. We feel the same as it looks as if we will be there the same time. Have you started packing yet? It will be here before you know it.

Sorry I have been behind here :( I Love ALL of your Awesome Big Give Goodies :-) Big Givers are AMAZING.... We leave for our trip Tomorrow :scared1: 4:30 am

Your Wish Party looked Amazning :-) Our Chapter doesn't do those.. Great Pics :-)

Sorry I have been behind here :( I Love ALL of your Awesome Big Give Goodies :-) Big Givers are AMAZING.... We leave for our trip Tomorrow :scared1: 4:30 am

Your Wish Party looked Amazning :-) Our Chapter doesn't do those.. Great Pics :-)

Have a safe journey and a wonderful trip.

Fabulous BIG GIVE pics! You are now officially in the single digits - it will be here before you know it!:woohoo:

YIKES...I've got some catching up to do!! Quite a few :cool1::cheer2::cool1:BIG GIVE :cool1::cheer2::cool1:packages arrived Friday and Saturday!!

Catherine has been a little under the weather. Allergies, cold...kinda migrated down her chest and she's been coughing a lot, and not sleeping much. She's just really tired, and if she doesn't start to improve by tomorrow, I'll take her over the pediatrician. Thankfully, she doesn't have school tomorrow...it's kindergarten visiting day...so John gets to visit the kindergarten while Catherine gets the day off! A day of rest will be good for her.

Carmella's First Communion was yesterday. We had family down from NY, so it was a busy weekend. Here's a picture of the beautiful girl in her dress..

On to some Big Give packages! The kids were excited to come home to 3 packages on Friday!!
IMG_0187.jpg

THis one was addressed to just Carmella! It was from "AlternateEgo" here on the DIS.
IMG_0188.jpg

It was the cutest Hannah Montana set! Carmella is just loving all of these beautiful creations!! Everyone has just chosen perfect styles for her.
IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

The next package was for John from "LuvGoing2Disney7"!
IMG_0191.jpg

He got two great appliqued t-shirts...and he LOVES them!!
IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

They also included a great card signed by everyone!
IMG_0209.jpg

This package was from Danica, DisneyCP2002!
IMG_0198.jpg

The kids got great little bags, with pens, stickers, cards, and autograph books!!
IMG_0204.jpg

Here's all the loot! They love them! Thank you Danica!:hug:
IMG_0208.jpg

Okay...there was more to open yesterday! :banana::cool1::cheer2:

IMG_0236.jpg

THe big box was from llaxton. :wizard: Liz sent a beautiful Disney scrapbook...looks like I have my work cut out for me, but if this isn't incentive to create magical memories, I don't know what is! There were also three sticker books inside...Cars, Tinkerbell, and Disney Princess...some for me and my scrapbook, and some for my kids! Thank you Thank you Thank You Liz!!:hug::hug: You have made so much magic for my family.
IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

(I hope I get these right...this one didn't have a note inside (or it got lost in the shuffle and crumple of paper if there was! I had to retrace steps and review the pictures to make this post!) I'm pretty sure this one was from Heather. Not sure of the DIS name! Correct me and I'll add it here! They are the greatest crayon packs!! How awesome are these for the plane?! Catherine's had Mickey, Carmella's was Tink, and John's was Cars! Very cute!! :hug::goodvibes THank you Heather!
IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

This one was from jillalvarez2003 here on the DIS. SHe made us fabulous Make A Wish shirts!!! We didn't get them from our chapter, and these are just amazing!! Everyone loved them. We even were lucky enough to have our nephew here to take a shot of the whole family!
IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

Finally, Margaret, or mcazer here on the DIS offered to make us these fantastic personalized autograph books and bags. She even included a pin for everyone!! I think there's some pin trading in our future!!:goodvibes Thank you Margaret! :hug:
IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

:yay: I LOVE your Big Give items!!! I especially love the Wish shirts. I think those are awesome!! The kids will defnitely have plenty to do on the way to FL!! That's always my biggest fear that the kids will not want to sit for the flight LOL!!

:yay: I LOVE your Big Give items!!! I especially love the Wish shirts. I think those are awesome!! The kids will defnitely have plenty to do on the way to FL!! That's always my biggest fear that the kids will not want to sit for the flight LOL!!

Yeah...we have a 2 hour flight, which isn't too bad. I really don't want to deal with DVDs, but I think we'll just have the laptop ready in case. We've been completely spoiled with the BIG GIVE!!! :cutie:

You are very welcome. I had a lot of fun making those bags. I hope you all have a wonderful trip.

:hug:Thank you! They are great!

Fabulous Big Give!!
:goodvibes

Finally, Margaret, or mcazer here on the DIS offered to make us these fantastic personalized autograph books and bags. She even included a pin for everyone!! I think there's some pin trading in our future!!:goodvibes Thank you Margaret! :hug:
IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

:yay:So glad you got them! I was very nervous about how close your trip was and how fast they would get delivered! I thought they would like to pin trade, the strap is perfect for keeping them handy! BUT... it gets very addicting! LOL.... and time consuming, because there are so many pins and they are all so cool!

Have a great trip!!!!

Holy moly...on to the 7 day countdown!!! One week from today, we'll be on our way to Orlando!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

So, I've done lot of *thinking* about packing! Just no actual packing! Thanks to the Big Give, I don't have to put too much thought into what the kids need! :thumbsup2

It's another crazy week for me, so I need to make the most of my time. So, hopefully you won't see my green light on here too much...scold me if you do! :lmao:

Monday:
John and Catherine are home today.
Head over the mall, buy some new shorts for mommy!
Kindergarten visiting day for John at 1:15.
Grandma over to babysit at 7:00...I have a meeting at school, and Daddy has a baseball game.

Tuesday :
Serve hot lunch at school. (I do this about once a month at the girls' school!)
Daisy Scout meeting

Wednesday:
This is the day where all kids are at school, and there is nothing else on my calendar. If I don't use my time wisely today...I will be in trouble!
Soccer at 5:00

Thursday:
Lunch with principal and HSA board. (I'm the Room Parent Coordinator on our HSA/PTA board)
T-ball at 6:30

Friday:
Field trip with John to Green Meadows Farm
The girls have Field Day, so they have a 1/2 day. Grandma will have to pick them up.
Babysitter at 7:30; Dave and I have a party to attend.

Saturday:
Brownie overnight to Dutch Wonderland (What was I thinking when I said I would go along on this trip, this weekend? :eek:)

Sunday
Come back EARLY from Pennsylvania.
Laundry and finish packing.
Soccer game at 2:30

Monday
Airport transportation scheduled to pick us up at 6:45! Our flight is at 9:45!!

Okay...so I need to get dressed and head out to the mall! I am actually almost all caught up with :laundy: today, which is a nice start to the week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter