AAA Buy one get one free code?

Lumiere999

You're gonna need a bigger boat!
AAA is sending out blue inserts in the renewals of random AAA members. They offer buy one, 2 day, 2 park with a third day free and get one free. It sounds like a great deal...two passes for the price of one. The only hitch is there is a one use only code on the blue insert. If anyone is not using their code I would sure appreciate it. Can you either email me or PM me? Thanks so much!!!!:D :D :D

I made a lot of calls to get this in the past. It's a AAA regional offer, and not available at all locations.

I made a lot of calls as well, but did not get closure...

Does anyone know what state received these? Or what region, etc...

I called my regional office, then the "so-called" corporate of AAA which picked up in membership in a Florida office, and they claimed to know every promotion going on at this point, and didn't have news of it...

I explained that it was a renewal promotion for certain renewing AAA members, etc., and they were just plum clueless....I will give the customer service rep props, however, for dialing about 3 other offices and she sincerely tried to find out info....

Anyone else have any tips on this or know someone who's rec'd it? :bounce:

I found out about them from a friend at my kids school. She was also going to Universal and had already used her code but she did give me the insert which made it a little easier to call AAA having that in front of me. Of course at first they told me they had no idea what I was talking about and then when I told them to go to www.universalorlando.com/aaa/newmember then they admitted they go out to "random members".

Since I wrote the first post I called family, friends, school Moms, had my husband ask everyone at work and I posted a copy of the insert on the bulliten board at my work. I heard from 6 different people that they got them with their renewal information (although the website says it is for new members???) and this was all within the last two weeks they got their renewals. What got me even madder at AAA was that two of the people had thrown theirs out because they didn't need them. Here we are members trying to find them and members who don't need them are throwing them out!!!! I was lucky enough to have someone in work ask her daughter and she gave me her insert and code.

If you are in the Boston area I know renewal members are randomly getting them so ask everyone you know...they are a royal blue insert and you can't mistake that it is for Universal so ask around. Good Luck!!!!

Each insert has its own code on it. I was lucky enough to get one from a friend who knew I was going to Universal soon- of course I would love to get my hands on 2 more! My own AAA renewal isn't till Jan. I'll keep asking around though!

How much were the tickets when you purchased them? My membership is up in July, but haven't received the renewal notice yet. Thanks!:Pinkbounc

The price for the 2 tickets came to $106.45. If you don't want to use the "will call window" they charge another $11 to ship UPS with signature.

I didn't get one in my renewal notice. My membership was up June 1. My brother and his family are going this weekend and they've never been before. There are 2 adults and 4 kids and he's on a really tight budget. This is going to be hard for them to pay for, actually. I have AP's and can get them a discount, but I have to buy additional tickets for a family reunion in August. If anyone can get me a code to help my brother out, I would appreciate it!!!!! Thanks for this info, by the way!

I am so mad! My AAA is up for renewal on 7/1/04 and haven't received my notice yet. I just called and it went out on 5/4/04 with my new card! Im the only one that checks the mail and I know I didn't get it. The rep told me that now they will send out the bill and I will receive the card once the bill is paid. Just my luck- I don't even want to think that there was a 2 for 1 deal in there- especially when I need three tix and we are traveling in August.

PS Lumiere- We're neighbors- Im in Saugus too. Was staying at the HRH during LL World Series last year. We had a blast- they treated us like gold and actually met some people from Boynton Beach, FL!

I just read on the Disney forums about this and what I recall is that it is only for new memberships in a certain area of PA (if I am correct). When I get any other info, I will let you know!

Looks like none of the AAA's know what they are talking about at this point. I called the 1-800 number on my card and got someone in St. Louis who sent me a code (I am a new member though). I tried calling my local office who claimed to know nothing about it. By the way, when I called St. Louis, I asked to speak with someone about theme park tickets. She did verify that I was in her club area by requesting my card number.

Hmmm, the number on the back of my card is just for the AAA Mountain area. I called and they said they could check on the ticket rate for me, but they were not familiar with the special ticket.

No, it is 1-800-222-7623. Just remember that she will ask for your card number to verify that your are a new member and also a member of the St. Louis club.

OK, thanks. I called the 800 number on the back of my card and she called Universal Studios to find out about the special. She called me back and said this was a special that Universal Studios is offering directly to AAA members. It is not a ticket sold through AAA. That did not help me any. *sigh*

We are going to Universal in December and I would really appreciate it if somebody is not using their code, they could send it to me. It would sure cut down on our costs. Thanks - if anybody can help us out, I'll send my e-mail address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter