ABC Elements: Complete

I checked the tracking on mine today and it looks like you might even receive it today!

I did receive it! I was going to tell you no way -- my postman comes early, but I checked it washere.

Thanks. I'll open it tonight.

UPDATE:

iluvmickeytown's friend contacted me today. She is out of town on a family emergency. Hopemax is going to angel her spots. (iluvmickeytown knows this and is okay with it) Hope is estimating that I should receive the angeled spots by Monday Aug 4. This is for group 2 letters A & C. She may change the topics. Thanks Hope for taking this on and working so quickly.

The rest of the packages are in transit. Thanks to all for getting these here on time!

Yep, I am insane!

I am keeping A for Ariel, but I have changed C to "Crashed" as in that time in the trip when adults and children both, can be found sound asleep in all sorts of crazy places.

You rock, Hope!! I'm getting pretty psyched about getting this one back:).

:hyper: I am so excited! I won't start my Disney album from Easter til I get these back :goodvibes:

I checked DC online, and it says my package was in NJ yesterday. So hopefully you will get it today!

I checked DC online, and it says my package was in NJ yesterday. So hopefully you will get it today!

It is here! I will open and sort these boxes maybe today (I keep saying I will and then something pops up--sorry). Just our angel box is left!

It is here!

:cool1: Yeah! I always get so nervous when I mail something. Not like I don't trust the PO or anything. :rolleyes1 (My dad has been a letter carrier for over 40 years, and is retiring this year - so he hates when I bad-mouth his employer.) :goodvibes

I just need to get the box packed (which looks like it is going to be an adventure!) and then I can take these to the PO.

I did decrease the amount of vines on the Topiaries photo mat. I think it will be easier to get the photo in their now too.

abctopiaries.jpg

And here are the Group 2 angel spots.

abcariel.jpg

I did change C from Cruella to Crashed. The title doesn't show up too well, and I'm not entirely happy with it. The top mat is randomly inked, and the "rashed" part is cut from the patterned paper. Speaking of which, I got that paper from the Paper Box. It was the perfect "dreamy" paper I needed. So thanks to whomever put it in. The cardstock colors look washed out in the picture too.

abccrashed.jpg

I'll post again when the box is in the mail system.

I did get everything to fit in the Large Flat Rate Box. :crowded: :faint: Hopefully, it was just air I was squishing out, and everything will be okay. I am posting again, because I realized I am taking these when I go out to get DH, and then we won't be home again until late. So I won't post the DC until tomorrow probably, but they are going out today.

They look great Hope. Thanks again for taking over all the spots you did. I'll let you know when they get here.

Everything I have is sorted. I tried to keep it alphabetical, but I can't promise that I managed that for everyone. Please note that in Grp one, letters E & U are in the same bag and in Grp 2 F and N are in the same bag.

Mischief-Managed -- your captain Jack is awesome!

Susan,

I hope that isn't too confusing for everyone. I thought that somewhere you had written that that was okay. For the 8X8, I was going to to the pages in separate bags.

No it is fine. Actually, after I saw what you did I had a duh V8 moment. That would have saved a lot bags and a lot of room and weight in the boxes. I realized that I didn't need 2 of the 2 gallon bags from everyone, that one would do. It's a shame I didn't take it a step further. You really couldn't do it for other swaps.

For the 8x8 pages, I have to check on what I said :rotfl:

Thank you so much for everything! I can not WAIT to get this stuff:):).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter