ABC Swap - COMPLETE

Such a cute set Cassey :)

Here are my last 2 sets for the everyday groups:

DSCN3565.jpg

DSCN3562.jpg

Ok, picture perfect what is the name of all the pattern paper?? I want those!!!

Love both sets.. have copied them and added them to my sketch book...

Ok, picture perfect what is the name of all the pattern paper?? I want those!!!

Love both sets.. have copied them and added them to my sketch book...

Nan--the title is glittered white on top of plain black; the flowers are a mixture of CM black & white flowers and brads; the bottom layer on the mats is black or white bazzill bling; the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby; the jewel on the box is Martha Stewart; the pattern paper is from Hobby Lobby (the paper studio brand) I don't have the names, but, I can check the next time I go or I could just pick you up some if you don't have an HL near you.

Nan--the title is glittered white on top of plain black; the flowers are a mixture of CM black & white flowers and brads; the bottom layer on the mats is black or white bazzill bling; the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby; the jewel on the box is Martha Stewart; the pattern paper is from Hobby Lobby (the paper studio brand) I don't have the names, but, I can check the next time I go or I could just pick you up some if you don't have an HL near you.

I have a HL near the grocery! I will check there tomorrow!! Thank you!!!! Just pointing me to the right store helps tremendously... I usually have the little one with me and he tries picking out paper so I miss the cool paper when I need to redirect his assistance! ;)

Checking in a little early. I have 50% of my groups done and hoping to finish the rest before I leave next week. I will have them mailed by the 16th.

checking in... finishing up this week and will mail next Tuesday or Wednesday before we leave for the beach :)

I am keeping an eye on this for Lisa while she is away.. I need a few more to check in please for the 7/11 check in... Thank you.

Cheking in...I had to re-order some papers...so waiting on them. :mad: Had a fight with the Cricut! Anyway, will let you know where I get with them after the weekend!!

Honestly....it has been humid...which I think changes the paper a bit...like it isn't as crisp and doesn't cut as clean. I mean the house is not "wet" and the paper not "soggy", but there is a slight difference. So, I wonder if there is something in fact in the weather??!!

Hello checking in for the 11th - I have all of these in the works but nothing completely complete! Thanks Michelle

Hi Everyone, Doesn't appear I am going to get this one complete by the deadline as I am finally moving !!! I have to be out of my sister's by Aug 1st (as she has someone else moving in) and the trailer we are moving to still has all the last occupants stuff in it (it was an elderly lady who went to a nursing home and the son only cleaned out her personal effects) Is there anyone who could angel this swap for me?? I have the title page, F - Four Parks, One World and V - Villians Gallore.. Thanks so much Michelle

Ladies is there anyone that can help?????

I am unable to help as it is fair week and another special event is Friday... Please let me know so I can get a note to Lisa... (she may have to move the deadline back, BUT that is her call because it is her swap..

ETA:
Thoughts on how to do this:

1. A swapper can take on all 3 letters..

OR

2. if 3 current swappers each would take 1 letter to break it down... still only getting one set back

I'm just sorry I can't help.. I feel horrible.... just horrible...

Actually I have the ABC Title kit all cut - I can glue and send that with the Char swap - I only have the Mats made for V and Jounal boxes for F .... I don't want a set back for only partial doing the swap ..

AWM -- Thanks I have F and V in the Disney portion as well as the Title page but I have th that all cut I just need to glue - but if you'd like I can keep it an you can do that as well - Not sure what time you have .. it's 10 sets - Title, Photo Mat, Journal box and element of your choice .. F is Four Parks One World and V is Villians Gallore..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter