ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Omega **Gone Postal**

I told her you all wouldn't mind at all. She said she and the baby are doing fine but that the doctors are watching her closely. She's mainly just really tired right now. Thank you all for being so caring!

BTW, mail call has been updated on the first post. Thanks for getting your stuff sent. Please remember to post when yours goes postal!

Cheers! :flower:

another vote for waiting it out. don't want anything to happen that would make it more difficult for her and her baby. Yes please let us know if we can help out with her letters at all.. Michelle

C - Castle and T - Tomorrowland
Went out in the mail this morning - just couldn't make it to the post office yesterday.

Shauna - I am going to pm you with the tracking number.

Take care,
Sandy

O- Once Upon A Time and X- piXie dust went in the mail today. Sorry for the delay in mailing, things have gotten hectic here. Nicole W. you get lots of rest and take care. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Thanks again for hosting Shauna.

Becky

another vote for waiting....God's best for her and the little one. This is just scrapbooking, a healthy baby is a miracle and a blessing....tell her to rest and do what she can when she can. Or I can help her if she wants me too. I was blessed with a special helper last winter when my family had a death and my father in law had a stroke. Anything I can do just let me know.

J and N mailed out on Friday! I am no rush to get things back, seeing as I never have time to do actual scrapping! :teeth:

Hi All!

I just wanted to update everyone. I've not heard from RoRoLovesEeee recently so I'm not sure of her status. My last message said that we would be happy to help if she needed it. I'm trying again.

Our only other missing package was shipped a couple of days ago so I should have it in a few days. I'll keep everyone updated on RoRoLovesEeee. Is everyone still OK waiting?

Cheers!

Shauna, do you need someone to take over for RoRolovesEeeee? I'm finished with my other swap stuff, and I could do a couple of letters. I'd still like to be part of the ABC swap, but I wasn't sure about budgeting time for it.

Oops! I'm sorry. I just read back through the other posts. It sounds like she already had things finished. I just hope she and her baby are okay.

Just curious, have we heard anything from RoRo? :confused3

I had heard from her recently and she is doing OK but not great. I sent her another email asking about her status but haven't heard back. Now here's the tough question: At what point do you guys want me to mail if I don't hear back? I know you were all OK waiting but I don't feel right making you wait when we don't know anything.

I'm ready to do whatever you want. Just let me know. :goodvibes

Well I know that I am still ok with waiting till we hear something - I think though if she can't finish them up and get them too you by the end of this month then you should mail - we are getting into the holiday season and if we wait too much longer then who knows what might/can go wrong at the PO.. She is currently in my CJ too and is having a rough time with that too. Michelle

Maybe ask her if she needs an angel to finish them? :confused3 We are already 15 days past the deadline. I don't mind waiting, but I think we need to have an answer. If she can't do them, I'm sure one of us would step up and finish them.

hmmmm that a shame she is having such a rough time. But do you think she will get well enough to finish them? Probably as time progresses she will have even more to do. Maybe we need to find a swap angel.....just to take it off her mind so she doesn'thave to worry about it. Maybe she feels she has to do it and is really not up to it. I am just sorry she is having such a hard time. The swap is that last thing she should be thinking about right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter