ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

V

I like to grow African Violets!:flower:

PS. Patsy, great idea, and I've brought it to the DVC board and there is interest in this sort of thing there!

Maybe you could keep posting, and someone will join in. I know it is not fun if no one else plays along so I am glad people here are, and it is neat to read, and get to know others.

Maybe you could keep posting, and someone will join in. I know it is not fun if no one else plays along so I am glad people here are, and it is neat to read, and get to know others.

People on the DVC Misc. board HAVE responded, and it's fun!

Z

We're members of the Cincinnati Zoo, and like to visit there often.

People on the DVC Misc. board HAVE responded, and it's fun!

Z

We're members of the Cincinnati Zoo, and like to visit there often.

Oops misread. Great to know that it is fun for others on a different board as well.

A=apple

I am hoping to make an apple pie in the near future.

B is for Barbara, my sister.

Also for Burnt. Joe burnt a crunchy taco shell in the microwave and it is still stinking up my house!! Or would the word be Burned?

D is for Dark chocolate.

I'm the opposite, I like dark chocolate best with nuts (and any other chocolate with nuts).

E

I can't get Enoughdark chocolate, and with nuts, any kind, it's even better!:goodvibes

H-Hot

It is hot today, but at least we have a slight breeze. I am sooooo not looking forward to the HOT summer days.

J

My name is Jessica, my mom's name was Jeannette, and my dad is Joseph....

Do you see a trend?

K-Kids

I am hoping that my kids will go to bed early tonight, and sleep in a bit tomorrow. ***I can wish right.

L - Luck

Wish my son good luck that he pitches his college team to a win today

M-Money

My daughter's club will be collecting Money today for the American Red Cross.

Jean, how did your son's team do?

N - nuts

I love just about all nuts, but I especially love cashews & honey roasted peanuts.

O= Oregon
I spent most of my growing up years there. I am also going there on Monday for a week to see family!!:lovestruc

I just joined a couple of exchanges for the first time, so I thought I'd join this thread also!

Liz

Jean, how did your son's team do?

They won 9 - 0, my son pitched very well and had some really good plays behind him. My son's be fighting some injuries so he did well and he said everything felt good, hoping he stays healthy for the rest of the season.

Thanks for asking Patsy.

P

I'm looking forward to seeing the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie!

Have a fun trip, Liz!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter