ABD 2010: Disers Go West - Let the Fun Begin

Sitting on the Tarmac in Nashville (Hi Michelle!!!!).

We had to stop but not change.

The newbies are just boarding and I'm going to be forced to turn this off,

Flight un eventful.

See y'all soon.

Most recent extended forecast looks like we will barely break 70 degrees a couple of times and there's still some rain in there too. This has altered my packing. More long pants. Only a pair of capris (or 2) just in case. An extra sweater.

I'm sitting at the Denver airport waiting for my flight to Las Vegas.

Safe Travels! If you were on facebook you could be posting photos of John at 7am! Just say'en :rolleyes1

I agree. That would be cool. :lmao:

Good morning all. New thread looks great. Lots to do today. Wish these flatties could help out around the house.

Oh - and - more earthquakes yesterday and overnight?!!

I do housework and yard work.

Most recent extended forecast looks like we will barely break 70 degrees a couple of times and there's still some rain in there too. This has altered my packing. More long pants. Only a pair of capris (or 2) just in case. An extra sweater.

Well ADP will be dressed appropriately with his capri pants, but I might be a little chilly. Could you pack a jacket for me? Thanks Dodie! :lmao:

Well went to the bank today and got some more cash for the trip.
I have most of the packing done, going to have to change out some short for pants. Bringing a few mumus as well.
The laundry is done! I still have to grab a few groceries.
I will have to finish the housework tonight.
Weighed the suitcases and they are both weighing in at about 31 pounds, with only the toiletries to be added, so I figure that is pretty good.
Got to go hoping everyone has a safe flight out! :)

Weare on the ground in LA waiting for a plane to leave the gate we need.

John is getting antsy and wants off this plane.

Successful day. Everything that won't wrinkle iis washed and packed. Everything that will wrinkle is washed and hanging up ready to pack tomorrow night. I just need to get the toiletries together and I'll be finished with that part of the preparation.

Then I took a two-hour nap. This cold really stinks. This is day 4. I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll feel a bit better and by the time we leave (day 6) I'll be on the road to wellness.

Phillip's gone out to the local cruising spot tonight without me. He took Greta with him. I just didn't feel up to it. He'll have fun. ;) She's a "chick magnet."

Tomorrow is all about cleaning the house and spending time with the pups and cat. They won't be alone - the petsitter will love them well while we're gone - but I've spent today trying to be sneaky about the luggage and I don't think I've been totally successful. At least Maya knows what's up. She's pouting.

Weare on the ground in LA waiting for a plane to leave the gate we need.

John is getting antsy and wants off this plane.

Hooray! On the ground in LA is GOOD!!!!:woohoo:

Kathy and I have been chatting via Facebook about packing and then unpacking some of it.:rotfl:

Is there some kind of grooming code required to go on this trip? You're all getting your hair cut! I want to see what the "official" haircut is... :thumbsup2

I have made an itinerary list for my family so they will know where I am when I don't answer my phone.

I have started the laundry.

I will do the grocery shopping on Sunday for my family so they won't starve while I am gone.

I just need to pack up all my stuff.

And Sunday morning I need to check in for my flight on Monday. THAT will make it SUPER real!

i wonder if your family will wash any of the dishes while you're away...
they might, but i bet they don't wipe down the countertop...
that seems to be an alien idea to non-moms....or perhaps i generalize :rolleyes1

have a WONDERFUL trip everyone!!!!! i'm sure you're going to have such a great time!!
i so wish i could be there with you!!!

All of you have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!
Safe travels everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter