ABD - anyone in England tried it?

jennytablina

They Call Him Flash, Flash, Flash, Flashbeagle~
Came about this by accident but I was wondering. I'm really digging the sound of the backstage tour and was wondering how I'ld go about booking it in England. I dont really know what concerge bookers are and stuff but I really wanna do the tour next year maybe.

Anyone from England who can give me pointers?

Came about this by accident but I was wondering. I'm really digging the sound of the backstage tour and was wondering how I'ld go about booking it in England. I dont really know what concerge bookers are and stuff but I really wanna do the tour next year maybe.

Anyone from England who can give me pointers?
I'm not from England, but I can't imagine why you would have any issues booking this trip from England. The concierge is basically a travel planner that works for Adventures by Disney, and you can call them directly to book if you want to, or go through a Travel Agent. On the FAQ page of their website, it says "If you are outside the United States, please call (866) 983-7872† to speak to a Concierge Agent, or contact your Travel Agent" Here's a link to the FAQ for that trip:

http://abd.disney.go.com/abd/en_US/general?name=FaqPage#HollywoodDLRDestination

Hope that answers some of your questions. I'm sure the concierge can answer any other questions you have.

ABD does *marvelous* trips. I'm sure you'd love it.

sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter