ABD Lights Cameras Magic tour

NatsyNoo

Earning My Ears
I've read a couple of rumors that this is being discontinued after mid-January/February 2013

Is this true?

If so, is it being replaced with a similar tour?

We were so looking forward to this!!!

Thanks!

I've read a couple of rumors that this is being discontinued after mid-January/February 2013

Is this true?

If so, is it being replaced with a similar tour?

We were so looking forward to this!!!

Thanks!

I called and they told me it was being discontinued! They didn't know if it was going to be revamped or brought back! :( I wanted to go on it too!!!

I feel your disappointment. We were booked on it for August and were so looking forward to it but then received an email cancelling it and issuing us with a refund, this was back in November. I emailed asking why it was cancelled - was it lack of interest? too expensive? and received a lovely long detailed email back which unfortunately didn't actually tell me anything that I wanted to know! :(

I am not booking anything for our week in Anaheim now (apart from hopefully the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour) in case it re-opens or something similar is offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter