? about Epcot in October

jennz

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! We'll be at Epcot early this October during the food and wine festival. We were planning on eating at the Coral but are wondering if we should cancel it and sample our way around. Opinions??

Thanks! ;)

DH and I weren't that successful with tasting our way around the WS. We were on a weekend, and the lines for the little morsels were just too long, so we gave up and went for a sit down meal. So, it depends how you think you'll want to eat. Will you be there only on weekends?

We did enjoy snacks and trying the different foods, but for our meal, we sat.

Bobbi :flower:

We have been there during the week and up until Friday (when the locals arrive) the lines are not at all long. I would sample my way around. Pace yourself! It took us 2 days and I can't have seafood (allergy). For someone who can sample it all, I would give it even more time.

We're looking forward to grazing our way around the world again. My DW and I split the appetizers and eat a little as we go. We love being able to sample different tastes without having to buy a meal/wasting food.

We ate a sit down lunch just to take a break - but we grazed our way around at dinner. I will say that the lines were a bit long - but by choosing some of the shorter lines, rather than choosing by food type - we tried some foods we may have never tried before!

Thanks for the input! We'll be going to Epcot our first day, so we think we'll get there around 2 or so and probably make it to the countries around 5. DD will be making a mask (of course! :teeth: ) so we'll be stopping at the countries anyway...I think I cancel our ressie and see how it goes. I'm really looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter