?? about Plaza Inn for breakfast

COmomof2

Mouseketeer
Does the Plaza Inn open earlier than DL does for breakfast seatings? Do they operate like Crystal Palace at WDW? We've eaten early at the CP, and we really liked being in the park prior to opening for pics, etc.

I'd like to be able to have an early seating for breakfast at the Plaza Inn this fall, but I haven't been able to find any specifics on an opening time for the restaurant. Maybe because DL opens later in the off season, so the Plaza Inn does, also?

Any info would be helpful! :wave:

I dont believe you can get seating before the park opens. It is past where they have the rope at the end of mainstreet- so even when main street opens before the park you can't get that far in.

We had breakfast at 10:10 last week. The park opened at 9. We had time to ride a few things, then head to breakfast. Worked well for us. (we fed the kids a bagel at the hotel before we went to tide them over)

hlbtimes2 said:
I dont believe you can get seating before the park opens. It is past where they have the rope at the end of mainstreet- so even when main street opens before the park you can't get that far in.

We had breakfast at 10:10 last week. The park opened at 9. We had time to ride a few things, then head to breakfast. Worked well for us. (we fed the kids a bagel at the hotel before we went to tide them over)

Many years ago we did have breakfast there before the rest of the park opened. Only Main Street was open and we sat in the Plaza Inn munching on our breakfast (it was a character breakfast) and watched as the rope dropped. That was a while ago though.

COmomof2 said:
Does the Plaza Inn open earlier than DL does for breakfast seatings? Do they operate like Crystal Palace at WDW? We've eaten early at the CP, and we really liked being in the park prior to opening for pics, etc.

I'd like to be able to have an early seating for breakfast at the Plaza Inn this fall, but I haven't been able to find any specifics on an opening time for the restaurant. Maybe because DL opens later in the off season, so the Plaza Inn does, also?

Any info would be helpful! :wave:

yeah earliest you can get a ps is when the park opens....

Plaza Inn takes its first reservation at 9 sometimes not till 9:10 so no it does not open before dl. You have to wait till park opens. It's a basic char buffet waffles, french toast, reg pasteries danish, muffins, and tiny plain bagels, sausage, bacon, cold cereals, and fix your own drink station. Sometimes they have the omelet thing open sometimes it's not. We just did this buffet last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter