ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

Hey Danielle!! Nice to see you! Did you get my PM?

Thanks all I am feeling much better.. whatever it was... comes quickly slams you like a truck and leaves just as quickly... So it's truly a "hit and run" cold...

DR ~ you are before the due date by weeks... don't worry!! I haven't even started my groups yet!!! I'll post when they arrive!

Danielle, happy to hear things with your dad are going well! will keep you all in our prayers!
Take care of yourself too :goodvibes

Danielle, pleased to hear things are going good for your dad! and hope the follow up appointments go just as well! :)

Here is my set for group C2:

DSCN0142.jpg

The Sully paper is glittery, I double-matted the Randall photo mat and used purple staples. I used the same color aqua for both Randall and Sully and there is purple in both as well. That way you can use them together or seperately ;)

Wow Cheryl, that set is fantastic!!! I love the paper you used for Randell- it's just perfect! And the purple glitter is too cool for Sully! :sulley:

Cute set Cheryl!!!

Nan - sorry I forgot to check in...I am mailing my other parks swap tomorrow so I will be finishing this one and the ABC swap up!! I'll post pix soon!

Danielle-glad to hear that your dad's doing better. Sending continued P & PD your way!!

Cheryl-your groups are fantastic as always!!

Nancy-I'm going to try to get mine finished and mailed this week, but the Toy Story PP's are taking way longer than I anticipated. If I can't get them finished by Thursday, I'll definately have them to you by the mail-by date.

No problem.. Put them on the backburner.. You have your DN under the weather and due to depart for Mickey in a few days... :hug:

I'm about to send Burt on a one way ticket out of town.. 2 jackets need cut and they keep catchin'.. ERGH!!! So I decided to put it away today and not ruin any more paper... I'll start fresh tomorrow after working @ school.

No worries on check ins.. was spending time w/ family and didn't even venture on here til now..... I'll verify all check ins tomorrow!!!

This is turning out to be harder than I thought. I've put in two full days and have only gotten two groups done. I might be having swapper's block or something.
By the way, I never got PM'd with the new fearless leader's mailing info, though. Can I get that sent to me please, PN96?

Wow! I sent that out a while ago.. will forward it to you today...

take you time...toss it to the side and do something fun and it'll unplug that creative block.... :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter