Active Duty Roll Call

Rafiki Rafiki Rafiki

<font color=peach>I took matters into my own hands
Air Force Family: Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi here.

Hubby active duty for nearly 19 years.

Who's next?

Rafiki Rafiki Rafiki said:
Who's next?

Hi We are Air Force as well!

Dh has been AD for 11 yrs and we are currently at Ramstein AB, Germany.

Previous Assignments:
Offutt AFB 2000-2003
Nellis AFB 1997-2000
AFFMA Arlington Va 1994-1997
Keesler AFB 6/97- 10/1997

We (I?) are huge Disney Fans!

Well, right now we're active duty & have been since last Aug. Usually DH is just part of the Guard. He will be on active duty til next Jan/Feb. He's in Iraq.

Active Army family here. Stationed at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Dh was active 4 years, did guard for 10, back on active now for 3.

DH is active duty Army, just hit 16 years last week. I am prior Air Force. We have been here at Fort Hood for 8 years this time.

Prior Assignments: Aberdeen Proving Grounds,MD
Baumholder,Germany
Fort Hood,TX (he was here, I was at Carswell AFB)

Dh is active duty Army for 9 years. We are stationed at Ft. Cambell, KY but he is going wheels up soon for another trip to the sand box.

DH has been active duty Air Force for 3 years - we've had four different duty stations!

Hi,
Formerly know as irishbuddha for the long time residents of the boards, I am now serving on the USS John C Stennis. Currently we are in Bremerton Washington fixing the ship up and getting her ready its next deployment sometime next year. Not sure when.

At sea I help process fuel for the flight deck. On cruises I spend very little time on the flight deck and am often at the bottom of the boat. It's a fun life and hopefully we will be out at sea sooner or later.

( I have fueled a fighter during flight ops and being on the deck and doing that was probably the biggest thrill of my life) It's both dangerous and thrilling on the deck during flight ops.

Kevin Luby

PS; if anyone remembers me and wants to say hi:

lubyk@stennis.navy.mil

or maparuma4@earthlink.net

Active duty AF for a little over 18 years, DH retired from AF last November. Currently stationed in Washington DC, only other assignment was to Montgomery, AL.

Our DS is active duty Air Force 3 years stationed at Elmendorf AFB, Anchorage. We met he and our DIL at WDW this past December to help him turn 21 which was his dream come true...to turn 21 with Mickey's help.

Hubby is active duty Air Force and has been in 16 years (4 to go!! ). :cheer2:

Just moved here at the beginning of June from Offutt. Previous duty stations: Wright-Patt (twice), Eglin, and 1 year at Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences at Bethesda National Naval Medical Center.

Karen

DH is active duty, and has been in the USN for almost 20 years! He will be home from the middle east in Sept. we hope! We are planning to go on the DCL in October for a homecoming celebration! Has anybody been on the cruise, and done anything special for your military spouse?

DH currently active duty Air Force and I'm an AF retiree.

My baby brother is an active Marine and is stationed out of Camp LeJeune however he is in Iraq right now.....but only for about 4 more weeks!! :cheer2:

He has only been a Marine for 10 months! Semper Fi

I'm so happy for your family with the upcoming return of your brother from Iraq! I know first hand how hard it is to have a relative gone to war. Congratulate him from a sailors wife and thank him very much! Godspeed to you!

Active Army stationed in Hawaii! Coming to WDW September 2005!! Our very first trip and well deserved after the 13 month deployment in Iraq!

Sara

Navy Family here, my DH is a Seabee at Port Hueneme, CA.
My brother is onboard the (I'm going to misspell this) Tarrawa, currently somewhere in the big blue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter