Active Duty Roll Call

I'm Active Duty Air Force Station at Andrews Air Force Base, I've been in nine years. DH is former AF he got out after serving his four years.

Other Bases:
Pentagon

Active Army family here :cheer2:

DH currently stationed as a Recruiter in Reno, NV... been serving for 9 years and counting. I served 3 years in the Army as well.

Former duty stations: Ft.Stewart, GA; West Point, NY; Camp Edwards, South Korea; Ft.Leonardwood,MO and Ft.Knox, Kentucky

Active duty family here. Dh's infantry in the Army. He's been in 16+ years with countless deployments. He's currently in the sandbox of Iraq on a 15-18 month deployment. Our children and I have called Ft. Benning, GA home for the past 4 years. The two best things about this post are the awesome DoD schools and it' within driving distance (6 hours) to DISNEY!!!

Previous duty stations:
3 years recruiting in Ohio
3 years at Ft. Hood, TX
6 months at Ft. Riley, KS

i feel kinda weird putting this person on here cuz your all talking immeadiate family but i love him so i will any way!

my cousin jeff (native to fla!!!) graduated the AFA last year in may (go him!!)

He just got married in coco beach at PAFB in july due to the fact he got shipped to some where in texas for fighter training

all the guys were all in the AF at the wedding and one maybe coming to McGuire near me ao all my aunts were giving Palmer our addresses!!!!!!!! Palmer.....hahaha

I miss him to death and I cant wait for him to send me a "really cool air force hat" cuz hes "got connections like that"

lt. Jeffery Robert Goode....ilu sooo much your my hero!!!!

I don't have any family members in the service. Many have served but none are currently in. My DH and I have a friend that was deployed to Iraq yesterday. At least he was scheduled to leave yesterday. Next week we will find out from his parents if he actually left.

DS is in USMC since January. He is now at Camp LeJeune, NC, on standby for NO.

Semper Fi.

DH active Air Force Boom Operator (KC-135 and KC-10) for 18 yrs (Altus, Castle, Semore-Johnson, Beale now at Tavis)

Myself Air Force Reserve 15 yrs (medic, flight medic on C-141B, AFORMS, Career Advisor) (Sheppard, Offutt, Mather now Travis)

We have both been deployed overseas many times and we are very proud to serve.

Hi to all from McConnell Air Force Base!! :wave2: :wave2: Hubby has been active duty for over 21 years now!! He leaves for the UAE on Monday!

My brother is a US Coast Guard Pilot !!! :goodvibes

He is on an unknown Confidential (sp) away Mission and unable to receive direct contact from family. :sad: we all miss him sooooooo much !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter