Added at VWL!

Disnydad

DVC Member -- OKW
I just got off the phone with DVC. We have now added 70 points at the VWL. We now have a total of 270.

One thing though, I called my guide and got his voice mail. Due to him not returning my calls in the past, I hung up and called back. I insisted on another quide. He wanted to turn it over to my listed quide and went off to find him. He came back in a few minutes and admitted my original guide was in, but he could not find him. (no suprise) We then got down to buisness and finished in about 5 minutes. I put it on the SouthWest card (5 credits towards a round trip ticket) and he will send me the papers to sign.

Easy.:earsboy:

We just did the same....added 70 pts. (right before the increase) at VWL to our 200 BWV points. We are thrilled with the add-on. We fell in love with the VWL when we stayed in May. Have you stayed there yet? IF not, you are in for a treat!

Congrats on your add-on
:) :)

Post script:

A couple of hours later, our original guide called my wife at work. He told her he could give us the $72 per point price and appologized for being hard to reach.:cool:

So glad you got the $72 pp. Every little bit helps especially where Disney is concerned.

Have a wonderful time using your new points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter