• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding a Celebration to My Dining Reservations

aggiegirl1234

Mouseketeer
Hello everybody! I'm going to Disney World for six days in May :yay: Now, I've already booked my dining, but I was just curious about adding a celebration to my reservations. I've already noted on my vacation package that I'm celebrating my college graduation, but I was curious about doing so for my dining reservations. Should I note this on all 12 of my table service meals or just one? I've never celebrated anything at DW, so I'm not sure what making this indication would even do :confused3 Saying I'm celebrating my graduation at every meal seems a bit excessive to me :laughing: Does adding a celebration get better seating? Confetti at the table? I suppose I wouldn't feel too guilty adding a celebration to each meal then, if that's a normal thing to do... Thanks for your input!

Shelley, congrats on your graduation!

To answer your question it is up to you whether you want to celebrate it at every meal.

It depends on your server what kind of "attention" you get on your celebration.
Some will decorate with confetti, some will offer you a cupcake (or dessert), that sort of thing. And others may not give you anything.

Personally I would pick a few that I wanted to feel special at and hope I get a good server. Or heck.......you don't graduate every day, celebrate at them all!! ;)

Shelley, congrats on your graduation!

To answer your question it is up to you whether you want to celebrate it at every meal.

It depends on your server what kind of "attention" you get on your celebration.
Some will decorate with confetti, some will offer you a cupcake (or dessert), that sort of thing. And others may not give you anything.

Personally I would pick a few that I wanted to feel special at and hope I get a good server. Or heck.......you don't graduate every day, celebrate at them all!! ;)

Thank you! You're right, I think I might just celebrate at all of them. Why not pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter