Adding credit card to app for minor

gatorfreud

DIS Veteran
Hi all: we are heading out tomorrow and i has my 15yo download the app- he will be with friends and not always with me so I wanted to load in my credit card for him to eat through mobile ordering... but I can’t fogure out how to? My card was already in somehow, so I don’t know how to add it. Can I add for a kid? Or I guess he could login as me if
Needed? Thanks!
Kim

Hi all: we are heading out tomorrow and i has my 15yo download the app- he will be with friends and not always with me so I wanted to load in my credit card for him to eat through mobile ordering... but I can’t fogure out how to? My card was already in somehow, so I don’t know how to add it. Can I add for a kid? Or I guess he could login as me if
Needed? Thanks!
Kim
If you use MDE for WDW or have ever linked a credit card in online check in for wdw it carries into the Disneyland app if you use the same login. To add a payment method in the app click on the three line menu bar in the bottom right. Then click my profile. Scroll down and click payment method.

Hmmm.... yes that’s what I tried but the payment option doesn’t show up for him like it does for me... the only thing I can think is that he is a minor? But that’s dumb.... I would think a parent might need to link a payment option for the kid...??

I guess he can login as me? I have all the tickets linked in both accounts...

Hmmm.... yes that’s what I tried but the payment option doesn’t show up for him like it does for me... the only thing I can think is that he is a minor? But that’s dumb.... I would think a parent might need to link a payment option for the kid...??

I think that could be it, since he’s under 18 it won’t allow him to make purchases in the app.

This is what I would do. You can both be logged in to the same account at the same time without issue, so this seems easier than figuring out how to add it to his account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter