Adding tickets to a room only reservation.

leebee

DIS Veteran
I have a room only reservation at CSR, Jan 9-13, 2024. We weren't planning on doing any park days but just saw that Festival of the Arts starts on the 12th. If I buy one day park tickets (OUCH) via Disney, do I have to link them to my room? Will I lose the room-only discount if I do this? I'm thinking it might be just as easy to buy the tickets at Epcot if we decide to go to the park one day.

You wouldn’t be linking them to your room per se, just your MDE account. I do this all the time, as I usually don’t buy a package.
If you know you’re going to use them, just buy your tickets from wherever you’d like, and link them to your MDE. It won’t affect anything regarding your room price.
Then, as long as your tickets are linked, and assigned to whoever will be using them, they will work as usual- opening door, charging, entrance to park, etc.
If you have magic bands on file the tickets will also link to them.

It won’t effect room only rates as the day ticket wasn’t purchased as a package
Once you link your ticket to mde it will see that you are an on site guest which will allow for early entry or the ability to $ an ILL for cosmic rewind at 7am vs park open if that is something you were to want to do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter