Adults Half a Ton of Big Guys DL/CA Dis Meet Oct 24th -Oct30th. Were Back

I live in CA....and was a CM at DL many, many years ago........

If you have any questions about the area...let me know.

I live in CA....and was a CM at DL many, many years ago........

If you have any questions about the area...let me know.

:welcome: I have a huge amount of points on Mypoints.com I would like to use for gift cards at the DL area resturants...if you could post a link / list that would be great ....Thanks

Hey Jordan, good to see you pop over here and help out. . .Hope everything is good with you. . .

Mini update : Ive been instructed to buy tickets for Mickey's halloween party for Tuesday night...how do this work for you?

Donald I spoke on the phone last night an we think Friday we will go to US (arival Day) the parks Sat- Tuesday SW and SD Zoo Wend & Thurs (departure day) ..........subjct to change

Mini update : Ive been instructed to buy tickets for Mickey's halloween party for Tuesday night...how do this work for you?

Donald I spoke on the phone last night an we think Friday we will go to US (arival Day) the parks Sat- Tuesday SW and SD Zoo Wend & Thurs (departure day) ..........subjct to change

Halloween Party Tuesday. . .Sounds good to me. The US thing first day is probably a good idea. DLR has early entry at Disneyland Park on Saturday, FYI - that's a good time to knock out some of the more popular rides in Fantasyland (nemo and Peter Pan). Also Space Mountain is usually open during that time.

Halloween Party Tuesday. . .Sounds good to me. The US thing first day is probably a good idea. DLR has early entry at Disneyland Park on Saturday, FYI - that's a good time to knock out some of the more popular rides in Fantasyland (nemo and Peter Pan). Also Space Mountain is usually open during that time.

also a good time to ride the subs.

Another hint, if your not that worried about actually being in the sub, you can do the observation platform, you get all the sites and sounds, with a 5 minute wait.

Another hint, if your not that worried about actually being in the sub, you can do the observation platform, you get all the sites and sounds, with a 5 minute wait.

Good reminder. .I always forget about the observation platform. . .

I really want to ride the sub ever since Ive seen the pictures and later go by the plattform IF WE CAN...ITS JUST DEPENDS WHEN WE GET THERE WOOPS caps look

I met with Donald today in Bowling Green for Dinner Wings and beer)and the mini date I posted earlier is a go.... I bought the Mickey's halloween tickets with my Disney Visa and saved 16.00 with my discount on the 4 tickets plus I got a 15.00 disney gift card for signing up last week.

Garden Walk just opened up just right down the street from DL......

Bubba Gumps
California Pizza Kitchen
Roy's
Cheesecake Factory
PF Changs
McCormick and Schmidts

Down Harbor Blvd near Chapman in Garden Grove, there's:

Outback Steakhouse
Joe's Crabshack
Red Robin
Buca de Beppo

At the Block:

Cafe Tu Tu Tango
TGI Fridays
El Torito
Lucky Strikes

Here's a link to the Block:

The Block at Orange

Near the convention center:

Morton's Steakhouse
Ruth Chris Steakhouse.

I'm generally underwhelmed with Disneyland Dining as compared to WDW. However, there are a few places that are pretty good.

If you like Corn Dogs, the Corn Dog Castle at DCA is good.

Pizza Port near Space Mountain is good.

In the hotels, both Storytellers Cafe and Napa Rose are good. Steakhouse 55 is good at the Disneyland Hotel.

In DTD....Naples and Catal are okay..but expensive.....

In San Diego, if you go downtown to the Gaslamp, hit the Yardhouse. It's off the main drag, but has a great selection of beer.

Fashion Valley/Mission Valley area has the usual: PF Changs, Cheesecake, Cal Pizza Kitchen, Hooters......

Gordon Biersch is a good microbrew and Seau's is Junior Seau's place...........

In San Diego, if you go downtown to the Gaslamp, hit the Yardhouse. It's off the main drag, but has a great selection of beer.

Fashion Valley/Mission Valley area has the usual: PF Changs, Cheesecake, Cal Pizza Kitchen, Hooters......

Gordon Biersch is a good microbrew and Seau's is Junior Seau's place...........

Thanks so much...this is a big help

No problem.

If you want good mexican in San Diego, hit Old Town.

Old Town Mexican Cafe is popular, busy and inexpensive.

We have a good Mexican resturaunt in Elisbethtown called El Rodeo...I always get the shrimp fajita quesodia...its so good about 11.00 We went there last night and on Wensdays they have 1.99 margaritas...I had 3 ...oh one too many they were strong last night

We have a good Mexican resturaunt in Elisbethtown called El Rodeo...I always get the shrimp fajita quesodia...its so good about 11.00 We went there last night and on Wensdays they have 1.99 margaritas...I had 3 ...oh one too many they were strong last night

Could use a few margaritas right about now..I guess beer will have to do.

Food in DL that I like

Blue Bayou (most expesive place)
New Orleans Cafe
Mexican Resturant in Tomorrow land (I get the taco salad)
Pizza port (get the past dishes)
Carnation Plaza in New Orleans square (I like the chicken there)

In DCA
Corn dog Castle
I hear the 2 resturants with the vineyard are good, but have never eaten there.

In DTD
Jazz Kitchen or Jazz Kitchen Express

Could use a few margaritas right about now..I guess beer will have to do.

yes Ive been havin a few beers today and night myself...I had a dinner meeting with Donald earlier tonaight we drank 2 pitchers and Ive sipped down a couple more since then...Im off to sleep its almost 1 am here.

Thanks Greag for the list...another diser said jazz kitchen was great as well ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter