• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults Pay Kids Price

fries9130

Earning My Ears
Living in Buffalo, NY, I'm a Disneyworlder but saw this on the Southwest website and thought it might be of interest to Disneylanders:

Everyone's a kid again at the Disneyland® Resort! From now through April 26, 2006, when you purchase a 3-Day or longer Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket, you'll pay the kid's price – even if you're only a kid at heart! Adults save up to $70 off Box Office prices when you buy in advance!

Here's the website address for more info: http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/disneyland.html?src=e031406

Happy Planning!

Yeah, GetAwayToday has the same promotion with their hotel packages. Just wish we could at this time of year. Oh well maybe in 2008. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter