Adventures by Disney: Egypt Inquiry

The GEM is not open to the public yet. If it is still closed when you are looking at going you will go to the Cairo Museum instead. It is a fantastic museum that still houses some incredibly famous artifacts including (but not limited to) almost all of the items from King Tut's tomb.

I did not have any issues bringing both a small carry on and a backpack for Egypt Air. They never weighed my carry on as far as I can remember. I believe the permitted carry on items are about the same as the TSA allows. One person did bring protein powder in their carry on, and one airport made them throw it out. Be forewarned, all Egyptian airports have two security checks. One right before or right after where you check in your luggage, and one when you get to your gate, so I recommend packing somewhat light in your carry ons.

The Ritz did have laundry services I believe, I don't remember if the Coral Sea Sensatori Resort did or not. You can't do it yourself however, unless you wash clothes in the sink. The members of my party that wanted to have laundry done did it on the boat.

Were there any liquid restrictions at the final check at the gate?

I ask, because we did not realize that there would be an additional security check in Chile and that US liquid rules applied. We had just bought a big water and had to chug what we could in the boarding line, once we found out. We had to throw out the rest. The plane didn’t provide any water until an hour into the flight. Just want to make sure I’m hydrated and not wasting water.

Were there any liquid restrictions at the final check at the gate?

I ask, because we did not realize that there would be an additional security check in Chile and that US liquid rules applied. We had just bought a big water and had to chug what we could in the boarding line, once we found out. We had to throw out the rest. The plane didn’t provide any water until an hour into the flight. Just want to make sure I’m hydrated and not wasting water.
We were told it was hit or miss whether or not they'd make us dispose of liquids. We got through all flights with a bottle or bottles of water. The exception being the very last flight out back home.

I am so glad you're finally getting to take this trip! I've actually heard good things about Turkish airlines, so yay! And I'm also glad what I said put your mind at ease! I hope you have a SPECTACULAR time! ❤️

Sayhello
Turkish can be really hit-or-miss. Not one of my personal favourites, but generally okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter