Adventures by Disney?

clarabelle

<font color=green>Pandas don't seem to have much o
Is there a podcast about this?
I think I have heard someone mention it. I would love to hear some experiences.
Thanks!

Hi clarabelle,

In the early stages of the podcast, John and I recorded our experiences with our ABD trip to Italy.

The shows can be found in the archives and the dates are 9/26, 10/3 amd 10/10/2006.

Please keep in mind that many of the details of the trip have changed since we went

Kevin

Thanks!
I will go download those
Are you planning another one?
:)

Kevin...have you heard any reviews of the Back Stage Magic Adventure?
I think that sounds amazing. I'm seriously thinking of saving my pennies to do that one. I know it's pretty new....or maybe it hasn't even started yet?

I believe the first one begins April 8th.

We should see reviews after that.

Kevin...have you heard any reviews of the Back Stage Magic Adventure?
I think that sounds amazing. I'm seriously thinking of saving my pennies to do that one. I know it's pretty new....or maybe it hasn't even started yet?

DVC has really been promoting this and I know that they are offering a discount for this specific ABD.

I soooo want to do this, but man is it expensive. When your a family of 5 everything is expensive I guess. Lets see....new car or vacation for a week...hmmm....:rotfl2:

I think you should talk Pete into doing a PodCast Adventure by Disney trip. Talk about an intimate experiance with a half dozen of your loyal listeners!!

The first ABD Backstage Magic trip (4/8-13) was cancelled. The first one is now 4/22-27. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

DH and I are going on the s only Backstage Magic in December and I am soooo excited! It's just the 2 of us so it's not as expensive as it would be for a family of 5, but it's still spendy. We just couldn't pass it up. What if ABD doesn't offer the tour next year? Or they take Walt's apt out of it?? We didn't want to take the risk. I just try not to think about the cost.

I hope that the Podcast Crew gets to go on more ABD's (any of them) in the near future so we can hear about them on the Podcast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter