Advice about CRT breakfast, 1st timers must read

luvitmoreachtime

Mouseketeer
Just a word of advice that I wish we had been given ahead of time.
1. The princesses only come by ONCE so get the pics of everyone that first time.
2. Make sure that you ask for time to get the toddler out of the high chair before the picture, the princesses are very hurried with their time at your table so make sure you'll have to make them slow down a little if you want to get the pics you want.
3. If you get a lousy waitress/waiter they will not offer to get more food even though it is all you can eat, so you may have to ask for more. All the other waitresses of tables around us were great and bringing more food constantly and we had our just brought the check almost before we could finish first plate. We felt very rushed and did not get many good pictures from this expensive breakfast. This can be a wonderful experience if you know how to go about it ahead of time.
4. Make sure you get the fairy godmother's autograph and picture before you leave because this is the only place she is in any park. Her autograph is very nice and she spends a lot of time talking to your princess.

Great tips - thanks for sharing them! :D

Just thought of something else, look up in the rafters in the main waiting area while you are in line for the godmother and find the mice looking down at you!! It was too cute. (By mice, i mean of the animated variety, lol, not real ones, that would be a health code violation I think)

Thanks for the info! I'm really looking forward to our breakfast there next month. :Pinkbounc

Thanks. We just made our first PS for it today for New Year's Eve. I appreciate the advice.

HBC

Just thought of another one for anyone looking to make a booking that hasnt been able to get one. I tried every day for a month looking for a cancelation and nothing. We checked with guest services the morning we checked in and got a wonderful CM who looked for for ANY seating and even though we were just 4 she found one for 5 and booked it (she put the 5th person down as a infant so it didnt affect our deposit) and told us to just tell them at the door that we only had 4. Most of the CMs only willing to look for exactly the number of people in your party so you may have to ask them to look again.

By the way, the potatoes are wonderful, the scramble eggs may be a bit runny, ours were and we had to ask them to cook them longer.

We had a great experience at DRT in 2002, but now we have no luck getting ressies.:( . One note, we have had prettygood luck finding fairy Godmother at other places on our two recent trips. We saw her once at the hub (after Cinderella's Surprise Celebration) and once in Exposition Hall.

Thats good to know about the Fairy Godmother cause the CMs all told us this time that the only place she could be found in any of the parks was in the castle for breakfast only. That just shows that the CMs don't know everything.

I'm hoping the Fairy Godmother will be at Cinderella's Gala Feast princess: at 1900 Park Fare when we're there for dinner!

Thanks for the info. We want this to be a great experience for DD (5). thanks to all the DISers for help.

We saw the Fairy Godmother in December, 03 at Cinderella's Gala Feast. She was not in the dining room, but appeared out in the hallway for pictures and autographs!

I second the reminder of it being all you can eat, I remember going in 2002 and really liking the food and our server, then we went again this past April and I had thought it was all you could eat but our sever never asked us if we needed anything else, so I thought they changed their policy, I was dissapointed in our service, we did get rushed out. Oh well better luck next time

When we were there in April, probably around 10 little girls were dressed
up at the time. We had our disney princesses t-shirts on.

del

Thanks!
If my DD had her way, she'd be in her princess dresses every day!
I'll probably let her go in her dress and bring her an outfit to change into after. Thanks...:D

it seems like MK is loaded with little girls dressed up from head to toe in full princess regalia. The funniest to me is the matching wigs that many wore and the fact that three and four year old girls were walking all over the park in high heel glass slippers as happy as can be. LOL
Apparently the dressup is serious business cause during breakfast I observed two little girls that were both 4 comparing their similar Cinderella outfits and on telling the other that hers was "really real cause I have the diamond engagement ring on that the prince gave her" Too Cute

Your princess should ABSOLUTELY wear her dress, if she wants to. Our first CRT breakfast was made more special because our DD, 4 at the time, wore her Snow White dress.

All the princesses made a fuss over our little one, but Snow White posed for lots of photos with her and promised to meet her during the parade.

We smiled and said to ourselves, "yeah, right" but sure enough, during the Christmas parade, Snow White found us exactly where she told us to be waiting, and she literally picked up our DD and took her into the parade, where she got to dance and hold hands with Snow White and all the 7 Dwarfs for a couple of blocks on Main Street, while my DH and me ran along side, taking pictures and video taping it. That was the most magical moment in all our visits to WDW because our DD's smile was just the most beautiful we'd ever seen!

Ooohhh, That was so fun! She must have been on Cloud 9 for the longest time!!
I just packed all of my DD's Cinderella gear from the crown to the shoes. Why not?? She'll freak when she sees the Princesses! I can't wait.

Thanks for the great advise. We are really looking forward to the breakfast for my daughter's 6th birthday.

I called, and called, and then called some more until someone cancelled.

Once when I called the cm said immediately that there was nothing available (I could tell she didn't check). So, I ask her if she had checked and she said "no" but she had just checked for someone else and nothing was available. I said "well, people do cancel". (I am the persistant type). She then SAID she checked and nothing was available. But, I kept calling and got one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter