Advice about CRT breakfast, 1st timers must read

Congratulations on your PS. Even without the princesses this breakfast is nice. Eating in the castle is a treat in itself.

If your daughter is into it and you DON'T bring her dress, she will be really miffed! There's nothing like a little girl seeing all of the other little girls dressed up and SHE doesn't have her dress. If you have one, definitely bring it! Also, bring a change of clothes. Immediately after our dinner at Park Faire, our DD3 wanted that dress OFF. I didn't bring a change of clothes! 2 days later, we went to CRT, and same thing, only this time I was prepared with the extra clothes!

My sister ate there a year ago, and even though she came armed with a baggie to take the uneaten muffins, the waitress came and scooped them away before she noticed! So, keep an eye on the them if you're wanting to take them for later! (It's our understanding that they don't "recycle' any uneaten ones, they are thrown away, so it's not a faux pas to take them!- please correct me if we're wrong!)

I certainly hope they dont recycle them, that is unbelievably gross. I could never eat there again if I knew they recycled them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter