• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice needed: Breakfastasaurus or Crystal Palace?

WestTexas

Earning My Ears
Hello, all! We are wanting to have a character breakfast during our trip. It is just me and my DH. We have been looking at Donald's Breakfastasaurus at AK and the Crystal Palace Breakfast at MK. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you for your help! ::MinnieMo

Which characters do you like better? Pooh and friends or Donald and friends? Do you want to spend more time in MK or AK?
Just some questions to help you decide.;)
Have fun!

Donalds. eat before the park opens, because it will help get through the gates, which crowd very very easily at opening.

one is pooh and friend

one is donald, mickey, goofy

guess you have to decide which characters you want to see

we have done donald's many times--love it!! i agree to about doing it before the park opens. finish and there you are--in the park ready to start!!:tongue:

We eat at Donald's every trip - it's our favorite character meal. Like others have said, we make the earliest PS available so that we can relax and enjoy our breakfast and we're just finishing up as the park opens. :D

Great advice! Thanks! I hadn't even thought about the differences in characters at each.

I really appreciate the help. This is DH's first trip, so I want to make sure he has a great time. (Although I think it is hard not to have a great trip!!)

::MinnieMo

I have only been to Breakfastasourus so I can't compare it to Crystal Palace. But I will say that we had such a good time at breakfast, both characters and food, that we are going back again this year. Have a great trip!

We have done both and like Donald's much better. It's our favorite charcter breakfast. just for the record, our favorite character meal of all is liberty Tree Tavern also at MK. Have fun, both are good.

Jordans' mom

We ate at Donald's and we loved it! We will be doing it again on our next trip. We ate at CP for lunch and loved that too. I don't know how the breakfast is but lunch was great. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

I've done both and while the CP is beautiful, I really like Donald's better. Have eaten with Donald 3 times!:D

We always make a late PS (around 10-10:30) and do AK early (Safari first) and then head over for late breakfast. This takes care of lunch and we eat an early dinner. Just another option!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter