Advice Needed Please Help. Where to stay?

iHEARTflorida

DIS Veteran
HI,

we have never been to California before, we have found some flights into LAX, and though it would be cool to go, but i dont know where to stay. We are RCI members and im so confused.

these are the things i wanna do while there:

• Disneyland
  • Universal Studios
  • Shopping at like Robertson & sunset Bld
  • See the Hollywood

what area do i wanna be staying in?

i found at really nice hotel in Palm Strings, but then found it was 1hr 30min for Disney.

please help me, thank you in advance

Hello!
I live in the Hollywood area and frequent all those places so I hope this helps you :).

Since most of what you want to do is IN Hollywood (universal studios is literally a 3 min drive from Hollywood BLVD / Sunset) I would tell you to stay at some place close by. The Renaissance Hotel is very nice, clean and is on Hollywood and Highland (the same corner as the chinese theater and the kodak theater). All the Best western hotels in that area are clean and comfortable as well. The Renn hotel is just in the heart of everything and I think its more fun lol

From Hollywood you would have about an hour drive to Disneyland.

Contact me if you want to.. I'm in all those places all the time :)

-Cathy

The Renaissance hotel is a good choice.

Woody

WickedQueenie said:
Hello!
I live in the Hollywood area and frequent all those places so I hope this helps you :).

Since most of what you want to do is IN Hollywood (universal studios is literally a 3 min drive from Hollywood BLVD / Sunset) I would tell you to stay at some place close by. The Renaissance Hotel is very nice, clean and is on Hollywood and Highland (the same corner as the chinese theater and the kodak theater). All the Best western hotels in that area are clean and comfortable as well. The Renn hotel is just in the heart of everything and I think its more fun lol

From Hollywood you would have about an hour drive to Disneyland.

Contact me if you want to.. I'm in all those places all the time :)

-Cathy

thank you, but i just had a look that looks like a really nice hotel, but are there any on the more cheaper side?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter