Advice on room request at ASMo

ShannonP

Mouseketeer
Myself, DH, DD (16) and DD (12) will be staying at the ASMo next month. We love Disney and decided to stay at this resort to be completely surrounded by the "feeling". I'm thinking I'd like to request either Woody or Buzz building (we love Toy Story), 3rd floor (figured upper floor may be quieter), facing Andy's room (even though my girls are older, they'd still prefer to see Andy's room than the parking lot). Will we be sorry? Are all of the rooms facing Andy's room extrenely noisy? How close are these areas to the pool? Any advice is welcome!!!

Thanks

We had the first floor corner room in the Buzz building (#764, I think) and it was great. You occassionally could hear people that were loud, but I think you'd get that even on the third floor, some people just don't care about how loud (or obnoxious) they are. none of the areas are far from the the food court or the main pool. It was about a five minute walk to both for us although DS liked the Mighty Ducks pool better, go figure! I faxed the request over to ASMo 3 days before and the day before, I just told them that it was our first trip and DS (6 at the time) loves Toy Story and if it was possible could we be in either the Buzz or Woody building. IMHO I think the TS area is the best themed and I'm glad we got our request, I hated the MD section although once again DS loved it. I think they try their best to honor requests, we also got the Zebra trail at AKL for DS's b-day. As long as your polite and note your name, address, conf. # and dates or your trip I'm sure you could get the area you want.
Have a great trip, we LOVED ASMo....but trying ASMu this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter