Advise On E Night

jessie2

Mouseketeer
Hi

Does E Night affect normal attendance during late afternoon early evening?

We were planning on MK for Spectro Friday 12 July after a day at TL, arriving around 5 pm, wondering what is normal time for the E Night people to arrive, will this now not be a good idea. We would leave the park at normal closing, as we are not staying on site.

Hope this makes sense :rolleyes:

Thanks

:D Jessie

Hello

Can't say I,ve noticed any difference before but we have only done e-ride nights in October, November

I,m sure you,ll have a great time anyway

Chris

If there is a Spectromagic parade and fireworks then the crowds will be bigger anyway, so I don't think the E-night will make that much difference. When we were in MK last October the MK was very crowded for the Spectro parade etc - although there was only one per week then.

I don't think it does Jessie - the number of e-tickets sold are supposed to be restricted. It is supposed to be 5,000 maximum per e-night.
We didn't notice any difference and lots of people don't turn up until later anyway.
E-ticket holders are not going to be bothered with the most popular rides until e-ride night commences, and if it is just Sectro you are concerned about, I'd recommend getting your viewing spot early and one or two of you going to get some snacks/use the restroom, whilst the others hold the spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter