Aerial view of SSR?

clombardi

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have an aerial view of SSR or know how I can find one on the internet? TIA!

Here is a satellite view of the area. OKW is on the left near Bonnet Creek Pkwy, E. Buena Vista and DVC Way, the parking lot near Cirque is to the right of that area and SSR is across the lake from Cirque.

Aerial View

hey DOC,

Thats is an interesting link of the Aerial View.... In one instance when I click on it to zoom in, I am looking at the Old Disney Institute and then when I look at the photo and move my arrow heading towards the East, it displays the current SSR resort. Its really cool !!! And a great way to see the before and after.

Joe

hey DOC,

Thats is an interesting link of the Aerial View.... In one instance when I click on it to zoom in, I am looking at the Old Disney Institute and then when I look at the photo and move my arrow heading towards the East, it displays the current SSR resort. Its really cool !!! And a great way to see the before and after.

Joe

Yeah - for some of the views they are using older images (pre 2003) , but have done a nice job of blending them into the more current shots.

I love those things. I can sit here for hours and zoom all around WDW.

I looked for the AKV construction, but didn't see any evidence of it in the images. :smokin:

MG

Wow! That's addictive! I had to be on that site for about 30 minutes just looking around. Now I can show my dh exactly where the pools are at SSR. He's always asking me that.

I am so glad I asked this question! Thank you so much for the link. The pictures are amazing..just waht I was hoping for.

Does the pond/lake behind the Springs section look that unpleasant up close?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter