Ahsoka Tano Clone Wars Lightsaber

NikkiKahne

Mouseketeer
Good Morning!

I've searched the Merchandise thread for this answer, and last I saw there doesn't seem to be any spottings. I'm heading to WDW on Thursday (Leaving on Nov 3). I have to Hollywood Studios days planned (The 30th and the 2nd), in the hopes of being able to get these sabers (If they have been released yet!). Does anyone know when they may be released/become available? All the things I've readily seen say 'Fall' but we're almost into November, I would figure that they would have been released by now ... But, with Covid, who knows anymore.

I was hoping someone here may have an answer about these elusive sabers! :cheer2:

I guess if I don't see them this trip, I can always hope they will be at Dok's when I go back in January to celebrate my birthday. But here's hoping & keeping my fingers crossed!

No one seems to know right now.

Been checking myself everyday.

I don't think it's covid related only because it was announced in August.

Hoping soon though

They are there! And Ashley Eckstein signed a couple hundred!

Forgive me if this isn't allowed, but if anyone is going to Hollywood Studios and is able to get me a signed version of Ahsoka Tano's Clone Wars lightsabers, I will gladly pay for the item + Shipping + for someone's trouble! I just came home yesterday from Disney, and I HAD reservations for Hollywood Studios on Nov 2 (Which is when I guess they were released), but before I knew this, I changed my reservations to Magic Kingdom (As I checked on Oct 30 - And was told by the CM at Dok's they had no official release date and didn't know when they would arrive).

This was going to be my birthday present to myself, and I would be forever grateful if someone could make this happen!

Has anyone been to GE recently to confirm whether or not these sabers are still out of stock (And/Or if they have a shipment on the way)? I'm hoping to get these when I go down in a few weeks

Anyone who's purchased this, I have a question. I have the Darth Revan lightsaber that has 2 buttons on it. Red button turns in on but if you press the red and green button at the same time, the lightsaber blade turns from red to purple/purple to red. Is that the same thing with Ashoka's?

Anyone who's purchased this, I have a question. I have the Darth Revan lightsaber that has 2 buttons on it. Red button turns in on but if you press the red and green button at the same time, the lightsaber blade turns from red to purple/purple to red. Is that the same thing with Ashoka's?

It'll light up one color (I can't remember if it starts with Blue or Green), then there's a button you hold for about 5 seconds and it'll change to the other color. It's the first one that Disney has sold that changes colors

According to those there today, they are currently sold out.
I can confirm they are sold out. Today is my first day here and wanted to get them for my birthday present tomorrow. Oh well. Guess they want me to save my $$ :D

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter