Air Atlanta

The Murfs

Addicted to Orlando!!!!
Re Virgin flights from Manchester

We have received notification via email that we have a reply to this thread, one from JohnW and one from Bekki, unfortunately I cannot find their comments on the boards, any ideas anyone.

Thanks

Carol

Thanks for the speedy reply, yes that is the thread but according to the board Baldrick was the last reply, we have since received the two emails advising of further posts, where these are I do not know. Anybody else with this problem? Any ideas on how to find these missing posts.

Thanks

Hi Penny

These are the details of the emails we received notifying us of a post in connection with virgin flights from Manchester. When we went to the thread the posts have not been added.

8/3/02 JohnW 13:33:34
8/3/02 JohnW 13:39:33
8/3/02 JohnW 14:25:43
8/3/02 Bekki 17:39:35
8/3/02 Bekki 17:40:57
8/3/02 Bekki 17:41:18
8/3/02 Bekki 17:46:52
8/3/02 Bekki 17:47:44
9/3/02 Bekki 07:38:58
9/3/02 Bekki 07:41:03
9/3/02 Bekki 07:41:14
9/3/02 Bekki 07:43:35

Hope this will help.

Penny,

I've had exactly the same notifications as the Murfs .

David

Ok, I believe I know what the problem is....and it's all related to the same database issue that is slowing the boards in generally at the moment.

Basically, there are a few random threads which for no apparant reason are refusing to take new posts to. No matter how many times you hit submit thread, it just gets stuck and times out. However, the server is still seeing that someone is trying, and so is sending the email notification anyway. Hence the reason why you have a number of emails all timed very closely to each other...the person is submitting and submitting and submitting trying to get their post on the thread. It's not happening to many threads, but it looks like this is one of them I'm afraid.

You could always repost your question, and I'll lock the old thread so people don't keep perservering with a lost cause...hopefully then the people who tried to reply, will give it another crack :)

Penny :)

Hi Penny

Thanks for the info, I thought it was something I was doing. I have posted a new thread on virgin flights from Manchester.

Bye for now

145 days and counting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter