Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

Thanks for all the ideas. I will scan their websites tonight and make an "in-case" list.

Rona posts quickly. I pick up my orders at the local Rona store to save shipping charges. My daughter ordered from the Mint and she received her 1 air mile a few days after ordering. Her Old Navy, Gap and Amazon posted in a few days also.

I made it to 5! Added sephora and etsy to my list. but after the etsy shop, I realized every time i clicked on an item it opened a pop up window. i’m worried now that the website won’t register through airmilesshops! maybe i’ll do a 6th shop just to be safe?

anyone else have miles from etsy post? did it take long?

I just saw on my account for Aug 23, 6 bonus miles from "HBC" at Air Miles Shops. I haven't shopped at the bay in a while. I wonder if that is one of my missing offers? Sometimes they just stick a store on there, not necessarily the correct store. To have 6 bonus miles, that would be an odd multiplier...not even 5x as the bonus would only be 4 miles, correct?

Dang. Was hoping for some better AirMilesShops bonus mile offers this weekend since Labour Day usually has way more sales. Husband wants a book for our 2nd wedding anniversary (next weekend!) and I've been waiting to pull the trigger!

Yes I know since I did 5 transactions I'll get 1000AM but was greedily hoping either Indigo or Amazon would have a 5x or 10x multiplier or something crazy today! :)

I just saw on my account for Aug 23, 6 bonus miles from "HBC" at Air Miles Shops. I haven't shopped at the bay in a while. I wonder if that is one of my missing offers? Sometimes they just stick a store on there, not necessarily the correct store. To have 6 bonus miles, that would be an odd multiplier...not even 5x as the bonus would only be 4 miles, correct?

The Bay has a code for 25% off Clearance this weekend ends tonight. Code TAKE25.

I got some too from HBC. Someone explained once what it was from. It happens every now and then but I don't think it is one of your missing offers.

Last edited:
I'm not home so don't have access to my main computer so I'm not sure what you're seeing connected to HBC there's the 3 different ways miles will post

If you have set up for weekly redemption they will post like this:
upload_2018-9-3_23-31-21.png
And the online shopping posts like this:
upload_2018-9-3_23-32-14.png

And then there is the quartly bonus explained like this on the airmiles site

Hudson's Bay Rewards Members who qualify as either an Onyx or Gold AIR MILES Collector and have signed up to auto redeem their Hudson's Bay Rewards points for Reward Miles, will be eligible to receive a Quarterly Bonus based on the number of Hudson's Bay Rewards points they automatically redeemed for Reward Miles during the quarter, on the last day of August, November, February and May.
Onyx Collectors will receive 25% of the total number of Miles issued from Hudson's Bay Rewards during the three months ending on the Quarterly Bonus Date.
Gold Collectors will receive 15% of the total number of Miles issued from Hudson's Bay Rewards during the three months ending on the Quarterly Bonus Date

those miles post looking like this:
upload_2018-9-3_23-30-45.png

Mine shows airmilesshops.ca then just HBC

Then hopefully you just got lucky and got somebody else's posting. Somebody else was probably unlucky and didn't get theirs. Probably an input error (which is maybe where the rest of our missing miles have gone).

Then hopefully you just got lucky and got somebody else's posting. Somebody else was probably unlucky and didn't get theirs. Probably an input error (which is maybe where the rest of our missing miles have gone).

Could very well be!

Let's do a little survey....please like this post if you are still waiting for one of your airmilesshops to post.
Still waiting for 3 to post. Chapters, the Gap & under armor

Last edited:
My card - 3 (Old Navy, Bed Bath and Beyond, Chapters), DH's card - 3 (Old Navy, Staples, Foot Locker (just placed this one so could still come)

Let's do a little survey....please like this post if you are still waiting for one of your airmilesshops to post.

On both mine and my husband's cards all base miles have finally posted. Amazon was the last one I was waiting for.

As for the multiplier/bonus miles, I'm still waiting for Indigo on BOTH cards.

I also ordered from Etsy (#6 shop) and have not received any miles. I think they posted to my husband's even though I have all the screenshots saved to show *I* logged in and shopped.

I'm still waiting for Indigo and Suzy Shier.

DD's Apple just posted today and purchase was on August 19th.

I'm still waiting for 3 to post - Roxy (Aug 13), Canada Post (Aug 20), Old Navy (Aug 21). Received all the items already.

Anyone ordered from Kobo? Did they post? I'm still missing 2 orders to post and DH account is missing 3!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter