AK Meal Ticket/Voucher

KatelynnsAuntie

<font color=teal>We always bring in bottles of wat
Does anyone know how I would go about buying the meal ticket/voucher/coupon thing for Animal Kingdom? The one where you pay a set price and you get a coupon for a meal and then ice cream or popcorn and soda or water, I think it is. And does anyone know how much it is? Thanks for the help!

I haven't done it yet, but asked questions about it here. You just ask for it at the counter when you order.

Yes - We bought ours at the Tusker House - It was a great deal, but I don't remember the price right now. It included a meal, a drink and an ice cream which we used later in the day. Good deal altogether!

The adult deal is $11.99 plus tax - you buy it right at the restaurant at the order window - they will give you a ticket with a section for an entree w/fountain drink, as well as two other coupons - 1 for an ice cream treat or popcorn, and 1 for a bottled soda or water. The kid's meal deal is only $5.99 plus tax.

The coupons are only good on the day that you purchase them. I haven't tried buying the deal early, and using the coupons first, but I suppose you could. We've always bought the deal when we are ready for lunch, then get the ice cream and water on our way out of the park later that afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter