AKL GVs

Nanajo1

DIS Veteran
How many GVs at AKL? What floors are they located on? I think think they all have savannah view but is Kidani or Jambo better? Is there a site that gives you this info? TIA.

There are 22 GVs at AKV. 6 are in Jambo House, the other 16 are in Kidani Village. Not all of them are classified as Savanna View, some (not sure how many) are Standard View.

The Jambo House GVs are 1 story and have a pool table.
The Kidani Village GVs are 2 story and don't have a pool table.

All have a savanna view. Two of the GVs at Kidani, which are the only ones that face Pembe savanna, were reclassified from savanna to standarrd view because the outer fence of the savanna comes way in where they are, leaving little savanna to view, and animals do not usually stop in that area.

The six Jambo GVs are single story, and in my view the best GVs on site, with large porches, a pool table room and a master bathroom with tub in center and large in-wall TV viewable from tub. The Kidani GVs are all two story and also very nice, and have an extra pull out couch in an alcove at the top of the stairs. All GVs are fifth floor units (the only place there is a sixth floor at AKL is right above the lobby at Jambo and the club level rooms are there).

The balconies at Jambo are spectacular. 3 half circle balconies that give space to stretch out and relax. Best way to start your day at walt disney world!

The balconies at Jambo are spectacular. 3 half circle balconies that give space to stretch out and relax. Best way to start your day at walt disney world!

I agree.

You get 3 of these:

p285079303-4.jpg

p2533046-4.jpg

p536062833-4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter