AKL Kidani Villages room suggestions

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
There will be 8 in our party 5 adults and 3 kids we will have savanna view 2 bedroom and a studio. My husband has some mobility issues he can walk but not long distances so we will rent a evc. Does anyone have suggestions for where we could have close rooms that would also be close to pool area and buses and also have a good savanna view

If you request near the Rafiki elevator you will be closer to both the lobby and the pool. I've stayed twice on this side, and once on the other (to the right of the lobby) and preferred the views on that side.

This is a great question that I'm needing the answer to as well! This will be our very first stay as DVC owners. I've read on some boards that the Sunset Savanna is the place to be but I've printed out a map and can't figure out exactly where the walkways are to figure out which part that's close to the busses and pools :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter