AKL - May 2014

lhermiston

Beer-powered running machine
Sorry if this isn't the right thread...

I'm planning on using David's DVC to rent a studio in Animal Kingdom Lodge for 6 nights, May 4-10, 2014. Using the 11 month guideline, I'll book the first week of June, 2013.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't be able to get that room at that time? I understand the AKL studios are among the first to go, but everything I've read indicated that is a "low" period for WDW.

Sorry if this isn't the right thread...

I'm planning on using David's DVC to rent a studio in Animal Kingdom Lodge for 6 nights, May 4-10, 2014. Using the 11 month guideline, I'll book the first week of June, 2013.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't be able to get that room at that time? I understand the AKL studios are among the first to go, but everything I've read indicated that is a "low" period for WDW.

If your not talking about a concierge level studio, you should be fine. The value studios can go quickly, but are often available in the 7-11 month timeframe. May is a rather slow time of the year for DVC as well.

Plus it depends on whether or not David has AKV members who have points to rent out at that time.

As far as "any" studio goes, I think you will be fine. We were looking at around the same time (Mid May) this year and there was Savannah view studios available at 3 months (Feb) this year.

Chances of getting standard or savanna view at AKL even at 7 months out for that time of year are 100%. If you can actually reserve 11 months out, you will also be able to get value rooms. Only issue would be concierge which go extremely fast at 11 months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter