AKV club level

This morning we checked the website and DVC Studio CL is currently available for booking at todays 11 month window.

I have actually been watching for CL for our Spring Break next year. I forgot about checking on 4/29/13, but when I got on the website at 10:50 am, 3/29/14 was available, so I quickly booked a studio!

Now I have to figure out how many days we actually need. We would like to conserve some points for later in 2014. I had been watching the previous 3-4 days and there was no availability.

I have actually been watching for CL for our Spring Break next year. I forgot about checking on 4/29/13, but when I got on the website at 10:50 am, 3/29/14 was available, so I quickly booked a studio!

Now I have to figure out how many days we actually need. We would like to conserve some points for later in 2014. I had been watching the previous 3-4 days and there was no availability.

We will see you there in 2014!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter