AKV in September! Anyone else? Let's start a roll call!

3DisneyKids

More Drink, Less Run...Since 2008
Without too long of a wait, I was able to book AKV, studio, SV for mid-sept.

My first choice was August, but there are no studios at all in AKV for any night in August. There ARE still 1 BRs available as I write this.

My second choice was Sept. and there was lots of availability, so I booked!

Can't wait to try out AKV!!!! Who else will be there??

2 bedroom savannah view 9/29-10/1, after 6 nights in a 2-bedroom BWV boardwalk view. We are so excited!!! We love both resorts!:cool1:

We'' be there 9/27-9/29 view/studio. you will find me hanging over the railing all night long!:goodvibes Last time, in a regular room, several animals slept right under us. What an amazing resort! It goes with our love of Jiko!:cloud9:

Sept. 16 - 18, 2 Savannah view studios...we're going with my cousin, maybe an aunt as well.:goodvibes

Bobbi

OMG, I started this thread and now I have to take myself off of it! :lmao:

As my initial post stated, my first choice dates were in August, but those were not available so I went with Sept. Well, I called back a couple of hours later...and sure enough, my August dates were available! :confused: So, I switched!

The CM said that availability was literally changing minute by minute since so many people were on the phone.

OMG, I started this thread and now I have to take myself off of it! :lmao:

As my initial post stated, my first choice dates were in August, but those were not available so I went with Sept. Well, I called back a couple of hours later...and sure enough, my August dates were available! :confused: So, I switched!

The CM said that availability was literally changing minute by minute since so many people were on the phone.

I'm glad it worked for you!!! Enjoy your August stay!
Bobbi:goodvibes

I booked a savannah studio August 18th for my dad to use.
Also booked September 30 - October 5, two bedroom savannah view for myself, my fiance, my friend and her little boy. We're stoked.

We'll be trying it out the 20th - 22nd at a Savannah View Studio. I can hardly wait to have coffee on my balcony and watch the animals.

I believe I will try and book a studio for next February (I can book in July), might I have any luck at the 7 month point? I don't own there.

If I don't get it I will just go to OKW.

We'' be there 9/27-9/29 view/studio. you will find me hanging over the railing all night long!:goodvibes Last time, in a regular room, several animals slept right under us.

Were they more comfortable than the mattresses?

2 savanah view studios end of September for one week starting on September 29th. One of the studios is handicapped for grandparents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter