• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Kidani refillable shower gel?

bayknox

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We will be heading to Kidani in just a few short weeks and staying in a 2 bedroom for my daughter’s 21st birthday! Can anyone please verify that Kidani has the big refillable bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the bathrooms?

Also what type of coffee pot do the have in the villas? Trying to decide if we should be getting refillable mugs or not?

Thank you!

Hello,

We will be heading to Kidani in just a few short weeks and staying in a 2 bedroom for my daughter’s 21st birthday! Can anyone please verify that Kidani has the big refillable bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the bathrooms?

Also what type of coffee pot do the have in the villas? Trying to decide if we should be getting refillable mugs or not?

Thank you!
Not sure about the shampoo and stuff, but it should have a 10-12 cup Mr Coffee style coffee maker. Flat bottom filters. They will give you a couple of packets to make coffee, if you like coffee on the stronger side it will make about 4 cups, if you like it a little weaker around 8-10.

The coffee in the pouches is Joffrey's coffee. The same as you get in the refillable mug. But you may only get one or two pouches each service day.

Our 2 bedroom last month had the refillables. And the big coffee pot (in the main kitchen...not sure about the studio part in our lockoff). But bring flat bottomed filters and your own coffee if you have more than a day or so there.

I tend to get refillable mugs anyway for 4+ days, because it's nice to be able to get caffeinated in the morning and decaf in the evenings.

Just left a 2 bedroom at Kidani. The 3 bathroom showers have refillable H20 shower gel, shampoo and conditioner however the master tub did NOT have refillable dispensers and travel sizes were not left on the tub side. That was a little disappointing because we love the huge master bathroom tub. I had to put shampoo and conditioner in a cup and sit it on the side of the tub.

There is 3 pouches of Joffreys coffee for the coffee pot which is a drip 10-12 cup pot.

I always fill my refillable mug in the gift shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter